Central Site

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
Dethesius
level0

Central Site

Postby Dethesius » Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:02 am

Hey guys.. Love the forum setup.

I've been a long time player of both Multiwinia and Defcon. Unfortunately, both never seem to have very many players. While defcon is free, and sees a few more players during the day, Multiwinia... Well, I almost NEVER have anyone to play with since I bought the games years ago.

I have a possible solution...

What about making some sort of combined webpage for the two games and advertise it on game sites. I think the problem is, there isn't enough people around that knows anything about either of these games. Both are very addicting and I know if it were more well known, people would jump on it!

Please.. for all the love of all things good... I need more opponents in both of these games!! I'd play them daily if I could only find others to play with. I know they are UK based, but so much beauty and time put into these games an no one around to appreciate them is a true waste.

Please please please... Let's figure out a way to get more players! Hell... make Mutiwinia free if you have to. No one seems to be buying it. I bought it thinking I would have more people to play with but no such luck. There were more people playing the demo at first than the paid game and now.. I'm lucky to find anyone playing day, night or early mornings.

Thanks for your time and effort in these games... Lets please do more.. or tell me what I must do to help!
MAdMaN
level4
level4

Re: Central Site

Postby MAdMaN » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:58 am

Dethesius wrote:While defcon is free

Since when?
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:46 pm

MAdMaN wrote:
Dethesius wrote:While defcon is free

Since when?

The demo version of Defcon is, unfortunately, enough to satisfy many, many players.

xander
Dethesius
level0

Postby Dethesius » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:06 am

Hell, I thought it was. Sorry... I've played these games so long, I only know I paid for Multiwinia. I might have paid for defcon as well. I seem to have all the functionality needed for everything, as well as host full games and what not. Soooo... my mistake if so.
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:06 pm

Xander you stopped playing Multiwinia?

Return to “Introversion Lounge”