No end in sight?

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
d3x0r
level0

No end in sight?

Postby d3x0r » Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:13 am

I started a prison last night, did pretty good, got through the grant money, but ran out; was at $5000 and realized I needed more plumbing and wiring, got to -$58, with an income of -$258. I had a pretty good setup, even a couple janitors. (I overstaffed my prison for the amount of prisoners apparently) I wanted to send a screenshot.

on the prisoner report tab it says I have 758 prisoners, but the counter at the top says 258/32 ; why are they different? Is the number of prisoners on the report (the list where you have all prisoners you can scroll) like the total number processed?

Can I turn down the rate they shove prisoners at me like to 6 or 7? Or is there a good way to work to gain cash in the beginning? I dunno I'm going to try other things.

(either my account, because this is my first post) or this site doesn't allow attachments; and I don't have a usual offsite place to upload images to back link to here.

Why are all my buildings red? I missed that? Are they destroyed? Do I have to bulldoze them?

My finance agent is dead, so I can't buy another land plot.
My warden is still alive in his office.
Says there is a riot with 4 prisoners; there's 258/32 unhappy soles why only 4? :)
Even though now I have banked $1.2M, with so many prisoners I think I can't rebuild, won't they hamper my workmen?

Ahh well more fun later[/img]
Trollitito
level1
level1

Postby Trollitito » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:21 am

There's definitely something wrong there. I don't know where to start with... I mean, you started a game last night and you got 258 prisoners already in a prison that has cells for only 32?

Anyway, the best thing to do is uploading screenshots to imageshack or something, that way it's easier to see what is going on.

EDIT: oh, didn't even notice this is in the wrong section. :oops:
Last edited by Trollitito on Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
VoiD88
level5
level5

Postby VoiD88 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:22 am

I guess you are talking about Prison Architect, so why not ask this in the Prison Architect Forum rather than in the Introversion Lounge? Even better, why not ask this in the Developers section of the Prison Architect Forum? (If it tells you that this forum does not exist, you need to register your Prison Architect with your forum account, here's another link if you bought the game on steam and don't know where to get your code).

I should explain that most people here won't give any help in the General forums, since Prison Architect can already be found on websites for pirated software and we who have paid for the game don't want to give people who get it from there any help. I'm not implying that you pirated the game, but people who did can read everything that is posted in the General forums. The Developers forum on the other hand can only be accessed with a legit Prison Architect key, so everyone in there is confirmed to have bought the game and most of the really helpful topics are kept in there.
Life is NOT like a box of chocolates, it's more like a jar of jalapeños: What you do today might burn your a** tomorrow.
~Garfield
christopher1006
level5
level5

Postby christopher1006 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:50 pm

Do you have that thing saved somewhere so you can just copy paste it in to a reply?
Yes, that is a penguin with rabies. Deal with it.

Return to “Introversion Lounge”