Patrols broken? Cant destroy the new walls?

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
Montavious
level0

Patrols broken? Cant destroy the new walls?

Postby Montavious » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:09 am

DO i need to start a new game? WHen I assign guards to the security office, they arent doing patrols i setup in the area even though they are assigned there. ANd how do idestroy the new walls they just added?
VoiD88
level5
level5

Postby VoiD88 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:44 am

I guess you are talking about Prison Architect, so why not ask this in the Prison Architect Forum rather than in the Introversion Lounge? Even better, why not ask this in the Developers section of the Prison Architect Forum? (If it tells you that this forum does not exist, you need to register your Prison Architect with your forum account, here's another link if you bought the game on steam and don't know where to get your code).

I should explain that most people here won't give any help in the General forums, since Prison Architect can already be found on websites for pirated software and we who have paid for the game don't want to give people who get it from there any help. I'm not implying that you pirated the game, but people who did can read everything that is posted in the General forums. The Developers forum on the other hand can only be accessed with a legit Prison Architect key, so everyone in there is confirmed to have bought the game and most of the really helpful topics are kept in there.

Return to “Introversion Lounge”