Ideas for PA

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.

Are they good ideas

Jup
50%
Nop
50%

Total votes: 4
Gamestorage
level0

Ideas for PA

Postby Gamestorage » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:39 am

At first my appologies if my english is not good dont blame me

Idea 1:
A panel for guards that can open doors at a distance

Idea 2:
Doors that open at cetain times so you can set that door opens at work time or something like that

Idea 3:
A sort of truck door so you can place them on the road and it will open when a truck comes by

Idea 4:
This is maby unusable but fun so you can like name certain rooms like: Cell block: A,B,C ect and you will get an option to move a prisoner to a cell block you want him to move to.
christopher1006
level5
level5

Postby christopher1006 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:45 am

Just to get it out of the way so I don't have to read ranter posts in this thread, 3/4 of your ideas have been suggested already marked by a *

*1. That'd work well with CCTV operators, tying a CCTV to a door so the guard monitoring the camera can open it remotely.

*2. I'd find that useful so I can change the prisoner flow at different times of the day to keep them out of dangerous areas such as workshops for as long as possible.

3. I'm not very sure as to how useful this idea is as workers just take them off the side of the truck, I suppose you could have trucks go through bay loading doors so you could have prisoners unload the trucks without fear of the prisoners running for it when they're outside the walls.

*4. I'd like to be able to name areas by using a drag box to select a place and then naming it accordingly so I can say cell block A,B,D,E goes to Canteen B while cell block C,F,G goes to Canteen A in order to separate the prisoner groups with greater ease.
Yes, that is a penguin with rabies. Deal with it.
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:26 am

Three has also been suggested before, and this is not the Prison Architect forum, nor the developer subforum thereof.

xander

Return to “Introversion Lounge”