IV Store Payment via PayPal fails - Advice needed!

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
Codemaster
level0

IV Store Payment via PayPal fails - Advice needed!

Postby Codemaster » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:16 pm

Hey guys,

today I wanted to buy both the boxed All4Games-bundle and the sourcecode for Darwinia/Multiwinia but I have one problem. Usually I pay everything via direct debiting system but when I log in to PayPal, I get the message, that this is not possible for the Introversion Store and I must enter my credit card details. However, I do not have one!

I think the IV guys have activated the option that it must be an instant payment to be accepted... do you think, I am able to transfer money from my bank account to my PayPal account to be able to pay directly without the need of a credit card?

Exta information: I am from Germany and therefore have a german bank account. Furthermore I've contacted IV via the web form and I will wait for their response while I hope someone of you can give me some information on this issue.

Thanks in advance guys and goodbye! :roll:
microchip08
level5
level5

Re: IV Store Payment via PayPal fails - Advice needed!

Postby microchip08 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:25 pm

Codemaster wrote:do you think, I am able to transfer money from my bank account to my PayPal account to be able to pay directly without the need of a credit card?

This should work; it's how I do many of my transactions online.
Codemaster
level0

Postby Codemaster » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:36 pm

I've enqueued a transaction to my PayPal account and hope this one works. If i either experience issues or success, I will update this post. Thanks for now :)
Major Cooke
level4
level4

Postby Major Cooke » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:44 pm

If this doesn't work, another method would be to purchase a Moneypak (United States Only). Moneypak is directly associated with Paypal, so it's a sure-fine alternative should the previously aforementioned not work. Keep in mind you'll have to pay for it by cash only. There's a $5 charge for purchasing the card so bring an extra $5 with you. Best places to get it would be a local Wal-Greens, Wal-Mart (maybe, haven't been there for a while), or other convenience stores (NOT Target!).
Phelanpt
level5
level5

Re: IV Store Payment via PayPal fails - Advice needed!

Postby Phelanpt » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:12 pm

Codemaster wrote:(...)I am from Germany(...)
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:23 pm

So I cannot talk to anyone a live, not even if we are just talking about the game without influencing the game?
Cuz fuck logic
Phelanpt
level5
level5

Postby Phelanpt » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:48 pm

You are not posting in bold. :p

Also, that would be best asked of jelco, he makes the rules.
bert_the_turtle
level5
level5

Postby bert_the_turtle » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:48 am

Traditionally, no talk ABOUT the game is allowed between the dead and the living, everything can have an influence. You can hook up with Feud via PM if you like.
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:37 am

When did this topic become TWG?

xander
Codemaster
level0

Postby Codemaster » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:02 pm

WTF is wrong with you? :lol:
Futhermore, I don't understand what you were talking about... nevertheless, FYI my transaction from my bank account to PayPal isn't finished yet and therefore I still have to wait.
Codemaster
level0

Postby Codemaster » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:23 am

For your interest: After directly transfering mones to my PayPal account I was able to pay everything without a credit card. Thanks to you and see ya in the future ;)

Return to “Introversion Lounge”