Multiwinia pre-orders go live!

The forum with all your Introversion News!
vic
level2
level2

Multiwinia pre-orders go live!

Postby vic » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:37 pm

We’re delighted to announce that we are now taking pre-orders for Multiwinia. Be the first to play Multiwinia on launch day by pre-ordering your copy now and you’ll be able to pre-load the game and obtain your Authentication key in advance, delivered straight to your email address!

We have a range of different pre-order options. You can simply order a digital download of Multiwinia, or spoil yourself rotten with our limited edition special pack presented to you in our very own custom-made Darwinian tins! These Darwinia logo-embossed tins are exclusive to the Introversion Store and we only have a limited number of these, so you’ll need to order yours today to avoid disappointment. Each tin will come replete with DVDs of both Multiwinia and Darwinia, a fantastic coffee-table book featuring award-winning artwork from both games, the complete postcard set of Multiwinia cartoons featured in our Multiwinia Monday campaign and our very own Darwinian foam toys, loved by journalists and fans alike!

For more info on all of the different pre-order options and prices please head straight to our store.

In other news, we’ve also just gone live with the third of our Multiwinia Mondays! Click here to view the latest video trailer for Capture the Statue mode!
NeoThermic
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby NeoThermic » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:38 pm

Woo, pre-order #3 :)

NeoThermic
Rkiver
level5
level5

Postby Rkiver » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:44 pm

Be nice if you could order from Ireland but unfortunately you cannot.

Why not? Well it wont accept Irish Maestro cards, or Irish addresses. It asks for English Postal codes when you select Ireland, which is a bit strange as there are no postal codes in Ireland bar Dublin, in which case it's usuall D1-D24.

Guess I wont be able to get the limited edition one then, bit of a pity.
Uplink help: Read the FAQ
Montyphy
level5
level5

Postby Montyphy » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:51 pm

#7... I think

Rkiver wrote:Guess I wont be able to get the limited edition one then, bit of a pity.

If IV aren't able to help (which is unlikely), I'm sure someone here will gladly offer to help reship a copy your way.
Last edited by Montyphy on Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Uplink help: Check out the Guide or FAQ.
Latest Uplink patch is v1.55.
MarvintheParanoidAndroid
level3
level3

Postby MarvintheParanoidAndroid » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:51 pm

Hurrah, order number 5!

Incidentally, the video on the Multiwinia Mondays page appears to be the one for KoTH. (Edit: nevermind, it's being fixed apparently :o)
Xarlaxas
level5
level5

Postby Xarlaxas » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:53 pm

Woo, number 4 and 6, I accidentally ordered the regular edition first and need to get that cancelled. :oops: The regular edition that is, I want the shiny limited edition goodness.
Phelanpt
level5
level5

Postby Phelanpt » Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:07 pm

Yay, preorder number 9! :D
I'll probably pre-order regular versions later, to give to friends.
Xarlaxas
level5
level5

Postby Xarlaxas » Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:17 pm

Montyphy wrote:#7... I think

Rkiver wrote:Guess I wont be able to get the limited edition one then, bit of a pity.

If IV aren't able to help (which is unlikely), I'm sure someone here will gladly offer to help reship a copy your way.

Way ahead of you there. ^^
Xocrates
level5
level5

Postby Xocrates » Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:20 pm

yay, 12! \o/
blaquenight
level1
level1

Postby blaquenight » Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:34 pm

Lucky Number 13!

All Hail Me!

The only thing that makes me cry a bit is US shipping...ugh, $20 is harsh. But I love Introversion, the guys kick so much ass, and I know from experience Multiwinia is an orgasm of incredibleness that has no peer.

And I WANT that fuckin' art book. And I'll be framing those postcards.
blaquenight
level1
level1

Postby blaquenight » Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:56 pm

I've just realized, the only Limited Collector's Editions I own (or will own) are British. Muse's H.A.A.R.P. album (1000 released in US), and now this.

Oh, and a Banksy book.

Perhaps I have a latent desire to be English...*sips cup of Twining's English Breakfast w/ milk*

PS - Yes, I'm really drinking Twining's right now. American's have no idea what real tea is.
Rkiver
level5
level5

Postby Rkiver » Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:59 pm

Kunshu wrote:
Montyphy wrote:#7... I think

Way ahead of you there. ^^

Indeed my sincere thanks for that, just hope that they are willing to send my one to me, rather then to Portugal first. :P
Uplink help: Read the FAQ
Xarlaxas
level5
level5

Postby Xarlaxas » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:03 pm

blaquenight wrote:I've just realized, the only Limited Collector's Editions I own (or will own) are British. Muse's H.A.A.R.P. album (1000 released in US), and now this.

Oh, and a Banksy book.

Perhaps I have a latent desire to be English...*sips cup of Twining's English Breakfast w/ milk*

PS - Yes, I'm really drinking Twining's right now. American's have no idea what real tea is.

I'm a half-breed both British and American, can't decide which I prefer being.... American food is much better though. ^_^

@Rkiver, you're welcome, though I'm in Scotland so if it ends up here I shouldn't have too much trouble sending it to you (I think Xocrates is the one from Portugal, there are far too many of us with X in our name). :)

*ponders if it's possible to have his name on the Forums changed*
tabasco boy
level5
level5

Postby tabasco boy » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:12 pm

got mine just in case it runs out. :lol:
Eating without Tabasco® Sauce is like a computer without a OS.
Mitheor
level1
level1

Postby Mitheor » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:27 pm

Just add another pre-order 8)

Return to “Introversion News”