DEFCON preview on Gamer.tv

The forum with all your Introversion News!
Mas Tnega
level5
level5

Postby Mas Tnega » Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:44 pm

You know, the key to memorising something is to repeat it. Lots.
W31RD0
level3
level3

Postby W31RD0 » Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:13 pm

don't worry babylon5. we won't forget it. somebody gotta remind you, otherwise you might be forget it yourself.
It is great that war is so terrible... Otherwise, we may get to fond of it...
Quote from the WWII game "Call of Duty"...
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:02 pm

A couple of years ago, Wendryn and I were hanging around on Telegraph Ave in Berkeley. Wendryn grew up in the area, and knows where all of the good book stores and restaurants are (Blue Nile FTW, by the way). We parked the car, and began wandering. A couple of hours later, we were wandering back to the car to go see her brother. As we passed the street where it was parked, I suggested that we turn down that street.

Says Wendryn, "But we parked on the next street!"

Says I, "No, we are parked on this street. See the brightly colored steel girders? We walked right by those."

We went on like this for a while, and finally I gave in and let Wendryn walk down to the next street. We went down the street and, lo, there was no car. Of course, I was right the whole time. I always am :)

Wendryn keeps thinking that I will forget about this incident, but I never do. I bring it up every once in a while, generally when I am wrong about something else.

xander

Return to “Introversion News”