Space Dog - Ushered to the Dust Bin of History

Post match discussion - talk about your recent victories and losses here

Moderator: Defcon moderators

A8U51V3 M0TH
level3
level3

Postby A8U51V3 M0TH » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:37 pm

its still pretty funny though - kudos to this trolling Max/Abu whatever - nice!
i know i should not
Abu Jazar
level2
level2

Postby Abu Jazar » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:03 am

MAX the Master is my ally, and I assure you he is not the same physical person as me, Abu Jazar the Great.

I would be rather impressed if one player was able to control two territories and achieve these scores, even in a n00bfest skirmish. It takes quite a lot of management to get the launches right. You are free to try for yourself on DEDICATED 6 Player Xmas Elite which is a temporary and unranked server (recordings available on request).

MAX and I both fight to win when we are in the same battle. Our unprecedented strategic and tactical skills obviously makes it more difficult for others to gain points at the same rate.

That being said, a skilled Default combatant in command of Asia should be able to determine their neighbours' intents and have an idea about their identity much earlier than 5 minutes into DEFCON 1. Asia is one of my favourite territories. It was also the territory of choice for BATTLETRON, who ranks among the best Default players in history. This comes down to intelligence and weapons range. Asia has a great advantage from radar coverage of significant areas of Russia, Europe and Africa and the ability to deploy warheads to these territories very fast. Space dog did not exploit these opportunities in the aforementioned battle.

MAX and I also win consistently when solitary. Recordings from Bert's Dedcon test servers through November and December this year provide third party verification of this fact.
MAXtheMASTER
level2
level2

Postby MAXtheMASTER » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:37 pm

Ahem.

No, we are not the same person, which should be obvious from the recording. We also play individual games and win consistently, although there are recorded losses (for instance from last year, there are screenshots on this forum which documents that I also change to real name when losing).

There are tactical similarities between me and Abu, as we are allies and often discuss and develop tactics. But there are also differences (silo placements, naval strategies, bomber use, Abu kills me on silo presicion), weaknesses and strengths, which are very consistent and would be extremely hard to fake while controlling two players. I think you will agree on this, Laika? Even though it might be theoretically possible, it would be a meaningless thing to do, as it 1. derives all fun from the gameplay and 2. we win individually as well and do not NEED two players.

We are two different persons. That it is difficult to prove so on BMNs terms does not mean that he is right - that is a reversal of the "innocent until proven guilty" principle. So no, BMN, neither me or Abu are a liar or a cheat, and you should refrain from accusing us of foul play when all we do is win FFA matches with a tad of superiority. :)
A8U51V3 M0TH
level3
level3

Postby A8U51V3 M0TH » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:45 pm

I don't care either way but I do think you guys are pretty funny - The way Abu talks in the third person like Disco Stu. Your way like some White Knight Max wanting good clean fighting in defcon and no bad taunts regarding sexuality.
Pair of classy ones, keep it up!

i know i should not

Return to “The Debriefing Room”