Laika

Post match discussion - talk about your recent victories and losses here

Moderator: Defcon moderators

The Mighty Santa
level2
level2

Laika

Postby The Mighty Santa » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:01 am

So Laika what did you do after your force was pushed back? I think you had 6 or 7 carriers left and no bbs?
Laika
Site Admin

Postby Laika » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:06 am

I had 7 CVs and 1 bs. I refilled CVs, moved group of 3 to north atl to bomb undefended mexico. Group of 4 CVs and last bb moved to south atl to cover sub launch. I thought I didn't need to send all ships for cover, as major part of your fleet was dead. After sub launch I just tried to kill rest of your pop as fst as possible, sending base fighters around the continent from time to time to intercept your bombers. I didn't plan much in this game.
The Mighty Santa
level2
level2

Postby The Mighty Santa » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:29 am

Laika_rus wrote:I had 7 CVs and 1 bs. I refilled CVs, moved group of 3 to north atl to bomb undefended mexico. Group of 4 CVs and last bb moved to south atl to cover sub launch. I thought I didn't need to send all ships for cover, as major part of your fleet was dead. After sub launch I just tried to kill rest of your pop as fst as possible, sending base fighters around the continent from time to time to intercept your bombers. I didn't plan much in this game.

Heh, I watched half the rep, I see you ran out of time ;)

Anyways, Laika, would you be interested in playing a series of games with me and helping me get better? If you are, just know we won't be playing like Tom Busch and hooru, lol. Not that many games, maybe 3-4 a week. If you're interested please post.
Laika
Site Admin

Postby Laika » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:33 am

Sure, why not.

Return to “The Debriefing Room”