Post match discussion - talk about your recent victories and losses here

Moderator: Defcon moderators

DeafCom
level1
level1

Learning from mistakes

Postby DeafCom » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:46 am

Dear all,

here we go, watching another pretty example (Kudayta vs. The father death) of learning by doing. Well, doing as long as one has something to do. The focus will this time be the very unique chat protocol. You find the recordings here: http://sfcon.demoszenen.de/dcrec/2012-07/1v1Random-2012-07-18_19.41.zip
Nevertheless, I won't withold the unit settings. You'll find something well known to every follower of the tutorial. Main features are sixpack fleets, lone silos, and far off subs to head for the west coast.
Note, the tiny understatement of Kudayta in comparison to the extreme training lessons The father death has taken.

Meanwhile, the fleets weakly interact in the atlantic.
The US now start to re-evaluate the skills of Africa. However, everything follows apparently a big mysterious plan.
Few minutes later, the clouds have cleared: In the game and in the minds.
The father death is approached by the slight idea, that he migth have been overconfident. However, the offered help is rejected - still there are those subs on the west coast and they are nearly there. So why learn by theory? Let's just do it by the political way: trying and later thinking if ever.
So both players attack their enemy without meeting any defense (any more in one case). We find some form of a spider net on the west coast and sharp arrows in Africa. How much joy can accrue from a beautiful nuke! Impertinence, that Kudayta is claiming to ignore the attack. This would seriously decrease the amusement.
Luckily enough, it is not true. In reality, some bombers are sent against the subs. A very lyric conversation follows:

The father death: you know what im doing dont you
Kudayta: fire and move to avoid being shot at. sure
The father death: no :D good you dont

Still, the full philosophical implications of this eternal truth is beyond my mental abilities. The only left units The father death has to this time are exactly those subs... some greater plan, obviously!
While I was waiting for sudden appearance of hidden allies or self-destruction of the US cities - nothing happened except Kudayta nuking every little colored spot in Africa. I think he even hit some dirt on his monitor as the cities were hard to see anymore. Here is the last piece of the rhetoric duel:

The father death: gg you win
The father death: plz do use all your silos really quick so i can get to the next game

Yes and I wish you luck!
OpenFlow
level2
level2

Postby OpenFlow » Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:29 pm

When I play against Kudi, I win....

You should see the screenshot the BGP posted on here a while ago.....
AIRburst95
level3
level3

Postby AIRburst95 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:54 pm

OpenFlow wrote:When I play against Kudi, I win....

:lol: NO WAY! DO YOU WANT THE LEAGUE PASS? :lol:
OpenFlow
level2
level2

Postby OpenFlow » Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:24 pm

AIRburst95 wrote:

tour
TGR
level3
level3

Postby TGR » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:03 pm

OpenFlow wrote:
AIRburst95 wrote:

tour

Nope

Return to “The Debriefing Room”