Defcon game | 1v1 | infinity, EU & Kim Jun Un, RU

Post match discussion - talk about your recent victories and losses here

Moderator: Defcon moderators

User avatar
kudayta
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff
Posts: 945
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:25 pm

Re: Defcon game | 1v1 | infinity, EU & Kim Jun Un, RU

Postby kudayta » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:03 am

Let me know if you ever want to play a game infinity. :)
User avatar
trickser
level5
level5
Posts: 1823
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:15 pm
Location: The Senate ; GMT+1
Contact:

Re: Defcon game | 1v1 | infinity, EU & Kim Jun Un, RU

Postby trickser » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:53 pm

There are hundreds of Defcon videos on youtube. They usually admire the atmosphere but only feature AI Player or New Player games. That seems so lackluster. Nobody wants to explore the game and present his/her findings but basically just copy/transfer the obvious art of the game into a video.
User avatar
__infinity
level1
level1
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:56 pm
Contact:

Re: Defcon game | 1v1 | infinity, EU & Kim Jun Un, RU

Postby __infinity » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:01 pm

I am making a lot of mistakes, but some people know me and this was a good game with strategy. I want to improve myself, I am doing it almost everyday, and i think that this game is a good example of my improving. Feel free to play with me :)
User avatar
Endless
level5
level5
Posts: 1341
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Defcon game | 1v1 | infinity, EU & Kim Jun Un, RU

Postby Endless » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:45 pm

kudayta wrote:Let me know if you ever want to play a game infinity. :)


*Licks Lips*
User avatar
trickser
level5
level5
Posts: 1823
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:15 pm
Location: The Senate ; GMT+1
Contact:

Re: Defcon game | 1v1 | infinity, EU & Kim Jun Un, RU

Postby trickser » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:01 pm

__infinity wrote:I am making a lot of mistakes, but some people know me and this was a good game with strategy. I want to improve myself, I am doing it almost everyday, and i think that this game is a good example of my improving. Feel free to play with me :)

I didn't mean specifically you with my comment. It was just my impression when watching Defcon videos after your submit for maybe an hour.

Also: Welcome to the forums! :P :oops:
User avatar
Ärstotzka
level2
level2
Posts: 100
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:26 pm

Re: Defcon game | 1v1 | infinity, EU & Kim Jun Un, RU

Postby Ärstotzka » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:51 pm

trickser wrote:There are hundreds of Defcon videos on youtube. They usually admire the atmosphere but only feature AI Player or New Player games. That seems so lackluster. Nobody wants to explore the game and present his/her findings but basically just copy/transfer the obvious art of the game into a video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmy2GZlYnpU
Not much but its something.

Return to “The Debriefing Room”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests