Was a very good game. Won by 1 hole point. (:

Asia VS Russia / Arstotzka - Vs - Sicilian Hound
VSj
level2
level2

Re: Arstotzka - Vs - Sicilian Hound

Postby VSj » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:08 pm

Sicilian Hound wrote:Was a very good game. Won by 1 hole point. (:

And would have been a loss (or a tie if rounded?) without Arstotzka's collateral :) He's getting better. I'm a fan.
General Ivan
level2
level2

Postby General Ivan » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:17 pm

I had a similar game in terms of the score. Won by 1 point, and collateral made a noticable difference. I lost pretty much every unit too. But was worth it in the end. Damn lucky for that win, all down to the collateral... :oops:

Last edited by General Ivan on Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:46 pm

Right, but those games are always fun right to the end, trying to get every last point. (:
General Ivan
level2
level2

Postby General Ivan » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:57 pm

Sicilian Hound wrote:Right, but those games are always fun right to the end, trying to get every last point. (:

And thats what made mine so intense. :D Dat feeling of relief when it was over...i may have noobed up here and there (and in general really) but man, it is a game for me to remember for a while. Still need to do the rematch he requested though. :mrgreen:

Still prefer 2v2's or 3v3's since i love to plan strategies with my team mates (assuming they are good enough for me to not bark orders at noobs, basically those "epic 3v3's" that coke called them). Everyone in the game has their own little mini naval battles in their respected naval theaters while it all accumulates to the grander scale of things. I know it is not your cup of tea as you said to me, which i find a shame.

That reminds me, i know coke said he is coming back but where the hell are you man? When (and if) i get my game fixed ( and when motivated to do so) it would be great to do a 3v3 with you again.
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:00 am

General Ivan wrote:I know it is not your cup of tea as you said to me, which i find a shame.

Your right 2v2 & 3v3 are dreadful to me. Hate having to collaborate with other people. Only play 1v1 and Diplomacy.(:

Return to “The Debriefing Room”