TARDCON

Post match discussion - talk about your recent victories and losses here

Moderator: Defcon moderators

CptDarknuggets
level1
level1

TARDCON

Postby CptDarknuggets » Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:24 am

Yes these are the retards of defcon. I was playing a diplo game and I was USA, variable units and no africa.

This is first one of the match.

Soon as dcon1 hits SA goes hellbent and rushes me with all his junk. I'm scared out my pyjammas at this point and just decide to ride it through, and yell at him that this is survivor and kills are pointless. He is silent. I did launch all my bombers at him which ruined his chances of winning (let alone, he still came 2nd). So I end up with no population, but all my silos and ICBMs. Later on he launches his rearmed bombers when I am doing nothing else. Then he leaves. Eurgh.

The next two.

Russia and Europe decide that launching 240 nukes at me is a good idea. When I had no nukes and was last with a score of 34. Whilst Asia was ripe for the picking.
deltantor
level2
level2

Postby deltantor » Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:53 am

well, the problem with playing games online in general is that there is always multiple noobs online....with defcon its worse because the games are longer and you can play less and theres no easy way to pick out the noobies
Chucko
level3
level3

Postby Chucko » Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:28 am

Or.....maybe they were just trying to piss you off, seemed like it worked.
"There is no fate but what we make"
caranthir.pkk
level3
level3

Postby caranthir.pkk » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:05 pm

Yeah, most likely someone hating you :P I've gotten myself a personal Stan too; funny and annoying at the same ;)

Return to “The Debriefing Room”