Admin Abuse?

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Admin Abuse?

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:02 pm

trickser wrote:I removed the ban, there was nothing wrong with that game.

Well then how come me and my friends Dusty506, Atomic Orical where banned? It sure seems like a personal vendetta. I messeged Endless saying that I was un banned by trickser because he didn't find anything wrong for you to bann me. You reply

Endless wrote:Cool. That means I can ban you again when you (snip) and stop messaging me. Idc what happens to you in your pathetic life.

Well I for one would be embarrassed for someone to be a admin on my servers to be so.... Hippocratic, non bias, abusive, person. I am not sure what I am even asking for, I just thought this should be in the open.

One last thing to add, Laika_rus un banned me from his server the day after. I think you need to man up endless and stop picking on people. When you join a game you are out hunting for people to ban. When you join a game the feeling of the game itself becomes depressing.
Last edited by Siсiliаn Ноundd on Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
-SH
trickser
level5
level5

Re: Admin Abuse?

Postby trickser » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:47 pm

Pfff...

I am not your war tool, solve the issue yourself or live with it.
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Re: Admin Abuse?

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:49 pm

trickser wrote:Pfff...

I am not your war tool, solve the issue yourself or live with it.

I am not on a war path, I just want this out in the open. I am not here to attack him either or have a fight it is his choice if he wants to take it that road, I just really want to point this out.
-SH
trickser
level5
level5

Postby trickser » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:03 am

Too many insults then.
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:04 am

trickser wrote:Too many insults then.

Sorry you are right, there just isn't one word that could describe it.
-SH
Laika
Site Admin

Postby Laika » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:10 am

I explained why I unbanned Sicilian; I'm going to add that post to server thread now. It was my arbitrary decision to place and let be Endless an admin. If he screws up, he will lose the rights. Players' ban is still at admins discretion, otherwise whole idea of delegating rights is pointless.
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:15 am

Laika_rus wrote:I explained why I unbanned Sicilian; I'm going to add that post to server thread now. It was my arbitrary decision to place and let be Endless an admin. If he screws up, he will lose the rights. Players' ban is still at admins discretion, otherwise whole idea of delegating rights is pointless.

I am not looking for him to have his Admin rights removed or anything of that matter, lets make that very clear. I just really would like someone to talk to him, and for the most have this out in the open. I am just tired of all this drama and want to have a decent game where I am afraid anything little I do will lead to a ban. I am not just speaking for myself like I said he hunts for people. I know you are supost to enforce the rules but to the extent where you are afraid to do anything is just out of the question and ABOVE all to have vendettas to wait and watch for someone to screw up is just dreadful. I really don't even want to go to the abusive/insulting part because we all know it there is no point of me to go on about it.
-SH
stereocrash
level1
level1

An Open Letter on Banning and Community

Postby stereocrash » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:01 am

A few observations to try and better our community in general:

- An 'Owner Admin' can do as they wish their own server / network for whatever reason be it unreasonable or righteous. I observe most bans that cause consternation to be misunderstandings that are generally quickly sorted out. My personal observation records a great deal of restraint and sensitivity to the overall community regarding this issue and for that I thank those that take the time to maintain, provide hardware and occasionally feel compelled to police these assets which they provide to the DEFCON community.

- 'Guest Admins' not being owners should show an even greater sensitivity in so far as the impact of their actions to the community and the understanding they have with the actual 'Owner' since the network is not theirs.

- Most important whatever action is taken or not taken I please ask all that have the credentials to restrict access to gaming servers and those on the other side of such disputes - please consider what our community needs the most! Good players, our friends, our game ... nothing sucks more than waiting for a good game or the confusion that comes from not being able to find the unexplained absence of a teammate(s). I understand stuff happens on both sides but if we can't work out our issues with nukes then how can we respect what we have built over the years and enjoy so much.

Thanks to all those that took time to read this ...

Regards

-XB-70
Only the dead have seen the end of war . . .

-Plato
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:05 am

Endless wrote:Go fuck yourself inbred faggot.

Just wrote this, I am not looking for a fight endless. Stop trying to bring me down to your level.
-SH
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:10 am

Lets show the whole conversation shall we?

Sicilian Hound wrote:

Un Banned from sfCON. Have a great day Endless.

Cool. That means I can ban you again when you F*** up again like the little bi polar d*** sucker you are. Go F*** yourself and stop messaging me. Idc what happens to you in your pathetic life.

That was the whole message. I have told you before, I dont need the admin rights. If they were to strip me of them, I'd be ok. I offered my help, they wanted it. That being said: Know your role. You are to wild not to screw up. Everyone is on to you.
Last edited by Endless on Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:15 am

Endless wrote:Lets show the whole conversation shall we?

Sicilian Hound wrote:

Un Banned from sfCON. Have a great day Endless.

Cool. That means I can ban you again when you (snip). stop messaging me. Idc what happens to you in your pathetic life.

That was the whole message. I have told you before, I dont need the admin rights. If they were to strip me of them, I'd be ok. I offered my help, they wanted it. That being said: Know your role. You are to wild not to screw up. Everyone is on to you.

I don't know why you are on the up and up, but I am not looking for a fight. You don't need to explain yourself because I already did. Secondly I only messaged you once. I have not messaged you quit sometime and lastly the Have A Great Day Endless is just what I say to you, I find it suits me well, its better then saying something bad. PS lastly your not helping yourself by doing what you are doing.
Last edited by Siсiliаn Ноundd on Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
-SH
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:23 am

Yes you are looking for a fight. That's what this whole thread was for. But in case you havent noticed, you cant hang with me on any level. In defcon, in life, you are just this:

Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:24 am

O.k Endless, I don't know what your issue is, you have always hated me and my friends. But I am not going to let you bring me down anymore, got it? You might as well stop.
-SH
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:26 am

It will stop when you let it stop. You keep bringing this crap up. You ask for it.
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:27 am

Endless wrote:It will stop when you let it stop. You keep bringing this crap up. You ask for it.

No you keep on going at it Endless, I am done with you and your crap you bring on defcon. Stop talking to me I am through. I can see you won't change.

Edit: I got what I wanted, its that personal insults are bannable, witch means I don't have to take your crap anymore, and everyone sees who you are. I am done. Your choice to carry it on.
-SH

Return to “General”