Vote: personal insults in game chat - is it ok ?

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Laika
Site Admin

Postby Laika » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:34 pm

Der Fuhrer Richtofen wrote:are you my Grandmother?, are you my mother?, no your not, so i don't have to listen to a damm thing you tell me to do

Why are you posting this ? You are right, regardless of whether you tell this to Endless on those forums, or somewhere else.
Der Fuhrer Richtofen
level1
level1

Postby Der Fuhrer Richtofen » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:49 pm

Laika_rus wrote:
Der Fuhrer Richtofen wrote:are you my Grandmother?, are you my mother?, no your not, so i don't have to listen to a damm thing you tell me to do

Why are you posting this ? You are right, regardless of whether you tell this to Endless on those forums, or somewhere else.

sorry, but i felt that i should have given my opinion on this fourm, if you want me to delete the previous post, i will.
Pro: Democracy, Civil Rights, History, World War I & II
Neutral: Communism
Anti: Fascism, Anti-Semetism

- Yes i have Returned to DEFCON, but i have returned as a different person and not the same Richtofen that you all know
Laika
Site Admin

Postby Laika » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:32 pm

Just, imho, he doesn't really care about the opinion itself. As you wish; as long as it's not extremely rude, no one here tells you what to post.
Der Fuhrer Richtofen
level1
level1

Postby Der Fuhrer Richtofen » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:42 pm

Laika_rus wrote:Just, imho, he doesn't really care about the opinion itself. As you wish; as long as it's not extremely rude, no one here tells you what to post.

Well my friend, before i joined the fourm, i was reading that you were letting Endless ban me, now i won't be pissed off but is this true?

- Yes i have Returned to DEFCON, but i have returned as a different person and not the same Richtofen that you all know
Laika
Site Admin

Postby Laika » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:44 pm

Yep.
Der Fuhrer Richtofen
level1
level1

Postby Der Fuhrer Richtofen » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:50 pm

Laika_rus wrote:Yep.

Okay, i was just about to say why, but i know it was because i said "F**k you" to someone and left the game, well you have yet to hear my story, the only reason why i said that to that player was because he was talking trash to me, me personally i don't stand for that so, i said "F**K You" to the kid, then i said "GTG" and left, i could not stay, and don't say "If you had to go, you should have never joined the game" no, i did not know i had to go, it came up suddenly.

stereocrash
level1
level1

Re: Her' Doctor

Postby stereocrash » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:57 pm

Her' Doctor, are you trying out some new standup material for the DEFCON comedy tournament?

Are you free to speak here? Hell yeah! Actually you are what this thread has been missing Her' Doctor. You are a case study in pathological rage-quitting. I would not support banning you from anything you have done in the past. I think banning should be reserved for abuse of personal info, hacking and perhaps verifiable cheating. That is my opinion anyway. You are also a case study in community self policing.

You are going to half to explain the subtle details on how rage quitting gives one a strategic advantage. Nor have I seen any strategy of yours succeed. Come to think of it I have not seen any real method at all (your placements have improved though). Nor have I seen you take out anyone here especially including Endless. I have seen Endless rip you apart like a kid pulling the legs of a bug. I guess if one RQs every game then the outcome is like 'Schrodinger's Cat' forgotten. I have with considerable ease been successful in sneaking 10 or more subs past your large and 'yes reasonably well placed fleet defenses' in 3 out 3 attempts with devastating results - you need to remember to turn active sonar and / or anit sub defenses on sometimes.

I am sure you feel singled out in games unfairly but it is not because you are new it is because you piss people off when they wait an hour to get a diplo game going and then punk out 5 mins into it. Your spewing of whacky insults is more amusing than anything but if kept it down to just your A material you might remember to pay attention to the game. As a player you have some potential, why not stop playing diplo for a while and find some folks to play 2v2 or 1v1 with. You obviously have a like for the game and have improved some - so less quit, less talk more 'play attention' would be my advice. Most folks here will be happy to teach you in 1v1 either by pain or instruction as long as you finish the game.

XB

Der Fuhrer Richtofen wrote:
Endless wrote:
Der Fuhrer Richtofen wrote:Can i talk here, or am i going to be banned here as well.

I don't think you can rage quit here. Lol

You know Endless, i may be a hot-headed person, but i like Rage-Quitting so i can draw you out, and you just fall into my plan everytime, i don't care about your insults towards me anymore so you can keep trying to piss me off, it won't work, i just enjoy seeing my strategies working out as planned, but you pick on the people who are lower than you, because you know they can't do anything to you, but you don't do that to admins so you can stay on the Admin list, but behind the scene, you pick on the people below the food chain.
Last edited by stereocrash on Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Only the dead have seen the end of war . . .

-Plato
Der Fuhrer Richtofen
level1
level1

Postby Der Fuhrer Richtofen » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:01 pm

stereocrash wrote:Her' Doctor, are you trying out some new standup material for the DEFCON comedy tournament?

Are you free to speak here? Hell yeah! Actually you are what this thread has been missing Her' Doctor. You are a case study in pathological rage-quitting. I would not support banning you from anything you have done in the past. I think banning should be reserved for abuse of personal info, hacking and perhaps verifiable cheating. That is my opinion anyway. You are also a case study in community self policing.

You are going to half to explain the subtle details on how rage quitting gives one a strategic advantage. Nor have I seen any real strategy of any kind succeed. I have not seen any real method at all (your placements have improved though). Nor have I seen you take out anyone here especially Endless. I guess if one RQs every game then the outcome is like 'Schrodinger's Cat' forgotten. I have with considerable ease been successful in sneaking 10 or more subs past your large and 'yes reasonably well placed fleet defenses' in 3 out 3 attempts with devastating results - you need to remember to turn active sonar and / or anit sub defenses on sometimes.

I am sure you feel singled out in games unfairly but it is not because you are new it is because you piss people off when they wait an hour to get a diplo game going and then punk out 5 mins into it. Your spewing of whacky insults is more amusing than anything but if kept it down to just your A material you might remember to pay attention to the game. As a player you have some potential, why not stop playing diplo for a while and find some folks to play 2v2 or 1v1 with. You obviously have a like for the game and have improved some - so less quit, less talk more 'play attention' would be my advice. Most folks here will be happy to teach you in 1v1 either by pain or instruction as long as you finish the game.

XB

Endless wrote:
Der Fuhrer Richtofen wrote:Can i talk here, or am i going to be banned here as well.

You know Endless, i may be a hot-headed person, but i like Rage-Quitting so i can draw you out, and you just fall into my plan everytime, i don't care about your insults towards me anymore so you can keep trying to piss me off, it won't work, i just enjoy seeing my strategies working out as planned, but you pick on the people who are lower than you, because you know they can't do anything to you, but you don't do that to admins so you can stay on the Admin list, but behind the scene, you pick on the people below the food chain.

I would do that if Endless stops trying to ban me from every damm lobby! :evil:

Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:02 pm

stereocrash wrote:Her' Doctor, are you trying out some new standup material for the DEFCON comedy tournament?

You are going to half to explain the subtle details on how rage quitting gives one a strategic advantage. Nor have I seen any real strategy of any kind succeed. I have not seen any real method at all (your placements have improved though). Nor have I seen you take out anyone here especially Endless. I guess if one RQs every game then the outcome is like 'Schrodinger's Cat' forgotten. I have with considerable ease been successful in sneaking 10 or more subs past your large and 'yes reasonably well placed fleet defenses' in 3 out 3 attempts with devastating results - you need to remember to turn active sonar and / or anit sub defenses on sometimes.

XB

Endless wrote:

Beautiful post. I forgot that I was falling into his rq trap.
Der Fuhrer Richtofen
level1
level1

Postby Der Fuhrer Richtofen » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:08 pm

Endless wrote:

XB

Endless wrote:

Beautiful post. I forgot that I was falling into his rq trap.

Endless, you constantly pick on me, Silican, and Haw Haw, because of our responses when you try to piss us off?, try doing that when you would be picked on, then tell me how it feels, because i assure you, you won't like it

stereocrash
level1
level1

Postby stereocrash » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:29 pm

I don't care if you have been banned from every dedicated server (which I am pretty sure you have not) if you want to play 1v1 and learn a thing or two, double-click the DEFCON thingy and play (just make sure you finish the game). If nobody in the world will play with you (which is also unlikely) I'll host you on my machine. No more excuses, get better or forever shall you be picked on, by some or perceive it to be true by yourself.

XB

Der Fuhrer Richtofen wrote:I would do that if Endless stops trying to ban me from every damm lobby! :evil:

-Plato
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:28 pm

Pick on me. Asking someone to do it. There are players better than me. I want them to do it. I just think its hilarious that you think Sicilian and haw haw like you. No one likes your play style. You make threats in game then you rage. That is why you get banned. It's not the unorthodox things you say. It's the fact that you are the biggest weirdest baby of them all.
Ghost Division
level2
level2

Postby Ghost Division » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:31 pm

Wtf, i can't make trip, and there are a thousand posts and a ton of fighting. Man, every time i check the forums, u guys are fighting lol. My God.....
stereocrash
level1
level1

Postby stereocrash » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:52 pm

We are not fighting ... who's fighting? A lively exchange of ideas to make this little world a better place.

Ghost Division wrote:Wtf, i can't make trip, and there are a thousand posts and a ton of fighting. Man, every time i check the forums, u guys are fighting lol. My God.....

-Plato
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:56 am

Ghost Division wrote:Wtf, i can't make trip, and there are a thousand posts and a ton of fighting. Man, every time i check the forums, u guys are fighting lol. My God.....

I kinda started most of it, but you know endless psst me off, and well you know how I get. :D But this XB-70 and Der and Endless chit chat I have no idea what it is about, not really paying attention.

Edit:
Sorry you couldn't make it on your trip.
-SH

Return to “General”