[2v2 Ladder] General: Season End: Congrats Team C!

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Blackbeard
level4
level4

Postby Blackbeard » Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:58 pm

wabbit wrote: :x :x :x

So angry :roll: .
I am Legion
level2
level2

Postby I am Legion » Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:12 am

No not angry, just a very low tolerance for idiots :roll:
ynbniar
level5
level5

Postby ynbniar » Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:34 am

Ace Rimmer wrote:Update: The following players have been removed and are not eligible to play the rest of the season:

Shai Hulud
ynbniar
Hyperion
Tsar Bomba
Yellow Cake
!STONER!
IamHollywood
turd furguson (he asked to join but never read my PM)

My apologies for joining the 2v2 and then not playing...I did try to get into it but never found enough time.

:(
Ace Rimmer
level5
level5

Postby Ace Rimmer » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:44 am

Not a problem. :wink:
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast...
Gulidar
level4
level4

Postby Gulidar » Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:25 pm

I am Legion wrote:
Correct my English when you have a better comprehension of the english language :shock: Until then stfu

Oh-oh. Let me translate in for you: "Yes, im a dumbass, but i wont listen to you because i dont like you".

You are women. That's for sure.
What is the death of one world in the cause of purity?
Pwnbroker
level2
level2

Postby Pwnbroker » Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:47 pm

Is the horse dead yet?
I am Legion
level2
level2

Postby I am Legion » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:44 pm

Gulidar wrote:
I am Legion wrote:
Correct my English when you have a better comprehension of the english language :shock: Until then stfu

Oh-oh. Let me translate in for you: "Yes, im a dumbass, but i wont listen to you because i dont like you".

You are women. That's for sure.

You are woman......Do all people where you come from speak like cavemen. oh and fucktard would suit you better than dumbass however you haven't graduated to the level of ass clown yet. Keep up the good work tho
Gulidar
level4
level4

Postby Gulidar » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:09 pm

Nothing specific, just yelling and raw language. And repeating my words. You are woman. Sorry.
What is the death of one world in the cause of purity?
Ace Rimmer
level5
level5

Postby Ace Rimmer » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:16 pm

Not sure what happened at the end of that game there, but congrats on V1C1OUS' first win. :D

Edit: Here's my only screenshot, anybody else get one?

Vicious
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby Vicious » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:24 pm

i posted it
tllotpfkamvpe
level5
level5

Postby tllotpfkamvpe » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:41 pm

Last edited by tllotpfkamvpe on Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eral
level4
level4

Postby Eral » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:39 pm

Dear Ace Rimmer,

:oops: (Oh Baby) One more time , i'm really sry for not being able to stay this time more than 10 minutes on your server Ace! Same shit happened and i really exhaust all my science (hahahaha) in resolving this problem. Plus, I, when, 20 minutes after, my pc almost dying and suffuring like an old oiled n(a/u)ked pussy cat permit to me to rejoin the server (where Senator took the place beside Why? vs You and Rus/Mike - no problems of course) i tried to join and play another game on a SFCON server (no place as spec, need to see if the technical prob comes back) and ... there was no problem at all to play. NO PROBLEMS.

:D So I don't understand the technical issue and ask for apologizes to my teamates. I really want to play this game. With Why? of course or another. (Why? better.... :)). If you agree, later, why not tomorrow, i will be ready to try a third and last attempt to play finally a f...... freaking game against you, Ace.

:lol: I request too your help and a little favour, a part of your precious time to fix finally this problem which is not far to drive me to suicide. (Defcon "cruel mistress of a bitch", Why?'s prefered song......).

:evil: Anyway, if i'm not able to solve this problem before the season two, i just will not able to take part in, because it's boring, because it's not fair, for all of you and you will see me at work all the day & night, being depressive, maybe psychopath, cause of too big rations of coffee, losing all my spermatozoon, worn face, abusing drugs & childs & dogs, waiting for my retirement and finally voting chinese communist by watching Jackass and taking part sometimes in any realTV shows. Or just play PSP (defcon on PSP?.....mmmmmmmmm :idea: ).

Is that really what you want? :shock:
Ace Rimmer
level5
level5

Postby Ace Rimmer » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:49 am

Don't worry Eral, perhaps you should post your problem in the troubleshooting subforum (unless it's a Mac).

Also, moved to appropriate thread:
Zorotama wrote:Very impressed of total nuking action of Ace-Mike. I did 200 screenshots of that arc of death on europe. But i liked too much senator's final and his redirecting final nukes. In fact points are not so far than i could imagine. Unlucky position of territories for C team.

Thanks, I want to watch the recording to see just how good we did mid-air.

That plan was really risky if we made any mistake on any part or if Why? would've have gotten lucky with naval nukes. Can't be done on a regular basis and I think (?) only as Russia/Asia vs Europe and SA/NA.
trickser
level5
level5

Postby trickser » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:17 am

Damn i'm so mad at you. I tryed to be better then you (a couple of the best 1vs1 players) by being creative and unpredictable. So i would eventually become a rolemodel and the best players would be the creativ ones and the game could be fun forever.
But what do you do? Comming up with a giant overkill strategie just like that star of india.
Just go on until we have dominant strategies for every situation, so all we need, is to follow the book and hope for our navys to be lucky.

Note, i not mad that you won, i am mad on how you won. i hate you!
Ace Rimmer
level5
level5

Postby Ace Rimmer » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:33 am

You don't need to be lucky now that the cat is out of the bag, just more creative. :P

And as I already said, that overkill strategy is entirely beatable and can't be used in every situation.

Return to “General”