Oh it's been awhile.

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Xx_MLG_Noah_MLG_xX
level1
level1

Oh it's been awhile.

Postby Xx_MLG_Noah_MLG_xX » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:18 am

Shocked that people still play this shithole of a game, scrubs still all here. Making the same shitposts, hiding subs in the same spots, playing the same ways, saying that same stupid conspiritard monkeyfuck that makes up this cesspool of a forum.
SCRUBS IN THE GAME, SCRUBS IN REAL LIFE.
TEPCO
level1
level1

Re: Oh it's been awhile.

Postby TEPCO » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:10 am

Colytic
Site Admin

Postby Colytic » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:16 pm

Xx_MLG_Noah_MLG_xX wrote:Shocked that people still play this shithole of a game, scrubs still all here. Making the same shitposts, hiding subs in the same spots, playing the same ways, saying that same stupid conspiritard monkeyfuck that makes up this cesspool of a forum.

Are you mad that you were never any good?
Xx_MLG_Noah_MLG_xX
level1
level1

Postby Xx_MLG_Noah_MLG_xX » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:22 pm

Colytic wrote:
Xx_MLG_Noah_MLG_xX wrote:Shocked that people still play this shithole of a game, scrubs still all here. Making the same shitposts, hiding subs in the same spots, playing the same ways, saying that same stupid conspiritard monkeyfuck that makes up this cesspool of a forum.

I could visit you scrubs 20 years from now and witness the same mediocrity and lack of ambition as this game has suffered through for all its sorry years. These DEGENERATE LOWLIFES wallowing in their pit of mud and fecal matter are sad and sorry and I don't care! I don't need their respect because deep down, they live in a basement!

Also, I know that YOU'VE BEEN OWNED ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:46 pm

Hey BB
Colytic
Site Admin

Postby Colytic » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:55 pm

Well.
Mr.Megadeath
level2
level2

Postby Mr.Megadeath » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:42 pm

Xx_MLG_Noah_MLG_xX wrote:
Colytic wrote:

I could visit you scrubs 20 years from now and witness the same mediocrity and lack of ambition as this game has suffered through for all its sorry years. These DEGENERATE LOWLIFES wallowing in their pit of mud and fecal matter are sad and sorry and I don't care! I don't need their respect because deep down, they live in a basement!

Xx_MLG_Noah_MLG_xX
level1
level1

Postby Xx_MLG_Noah_MLG_xX » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:36 am

Mr.Megadeath wrote:
Xx_MLG_Noah_MLG_xX wrote:

VACUOUS AND SENSELESS. If you take a look at all my most recent games you saw I won 90% of them, even against so called "skilled" players! The only rebuttal you have is a shitty rehash of "U mad Br0?" I was and still am the best player in all of defcon and you cowardly SCRUBS would hide under different names and alts and cower in fear and terror! You newbies would get a HUGE HARD ON when you would see me join the lobby and you know it!

Also, fuck everyone here. You are all douche bags beyond belief and the fucking drama you would try and stir up was awfully pathetic. I don't hate this game, but you guys were like dried dog shit pressed on the pavement, and it was time to scrape it off.

Bye forever you dumb blokes!
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:22 am

</3

Rude
Colytic
Site Admin

Postby Colytic » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:06 am

Xx_MLG_Noah_MLG_xX wrote:Also, fuck everyone here. You are all douche bags beyond belief and the fucking drama you would try and stir up was awfully pathetic. I don't hate this game, but you guys were like dried dog shit pressed on the pavement, and it was time to scrape it off.

You're still as boring as ever. Try to grow a personality after this tantrum...
TEPCO
level1
level1

Postby TEPCO » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:55 pm

Xx_MLG_Noah_MLG_xX wrote:VACUOUS AND SENSELESS. If you take a look at all my most recent games you saw I won 90% of them, even against so called "skilled" players! The only rebuttal you have is a shitty rehash of "U mad Br0?" I was and still am the best player in all of defcon and you cowardly SCRUBS would hide under different names and alts and cower in fear and terror! You newbies would get a HUGE HARD ON when you would see me join the lobby and you know it!

Also, fuck everyone here. You are all douche bags beyond belief and the fucking drama you would try and stir up was awfully pathetic. I don't hate this game, but you guys were like dried dog shit pressed on the pavement, and it was time to scrape it off.

Only 90% wins, lol. Noob.

Last edited by TEPCO on Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr.Megadeath
level2
level2

Postby Mr.Megadeath » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:23 pm

Xx_MLG_Noah_MLG_xX wrote:VACUOUS AND SENSELESS. If you take a look at all my most recent games you saw I won 90% of them, even against so called "skilled" players! The only rebuttal you have is a shitty rehash of "U mad Br0?" I was and still am the best player in all of defcon and you cowardly SCRUBS would hide under different names and alts and cower in fear and terror! You newbies would get a HUGE HARD ON when you would see me join the lobby and you know it!

Return to “General”