No authentication key.

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

jghellion
level0

No authentication key.

Postby jghellion » Thu May 05, 2016 11:01 pm

Hello,

I purchased the download/delivery option of DEFCON yesterday through the http://www.introversion.co.uk/store/#defcon site and received an email confirming the purchase but have not received the key to be able to play the full version of the game. I sent an email to support but have not gotten a response. I have checked my spam folder and can confirm the email was not there.

Can someone please direct me as to what I need to do to resolve the issue?

Thank you.
Lord_Haw_Haw
level3
level3

Re: No authentication key.

Postby Lord_Haw_Haw » Sat May 07, 2016 6:30 pm

Contacting support is the only way I know to resolve the matter,did you hear back from them yet?

LHH

jghellion wrote:Hello,

I purchased the download/delivery option of DEFCON yesterday through the http://www.introversion.co.uk/store/#defcon site and received an email confirming the purchase but have not received the key to be able to play the full version of the game. I sent an email to support but have not gotten a response. I have checked my spam folder and can confirm the email was not there.

Thank you.
jghellion
level0

Postby jghellion » Mon May 09, 2016 6:53 pm

Not yet, it really shouldn't take this long to resolve this issue. Small company or not.

Thanks for asking though. Is there another way to reach support other an email?

Lord_Haw_Haw wrote:Contacting support is the only way I know to resolve the matter,did you hear back from them yet?

LHH

Thank you.
Lord_Haw_Haw
level3
level3

Postby Lord_Haw_Haw » Tue May 10, 2016 12:02 am

No sir,contacting support they way you have done is the only way I know to resolve the issue.
I know this is off topic,why didn't you purchase through steam? Most of the current community and we are a small community play thru steam or at least use steam chat to get games.

LHH

jghellion wrote:Not yet, it really shouldn't take this long to resolve this issue. Small company or not.

Lord_Haw_Haw wrote:Contacting support is the only way I know to resolve the matter,did you hear back from them yet?

LHH

Thank you.
jghellion
level0

Postby jghellion » Tue May 10, 2016 2:43 am

I don't really have anything against steam itself but since you asked, when possible I prefer to pay people/companies directly for their products/services. I ordered the complete package because aside from the download it offers the software on physical media. I always prefer any piece of software/game on physical media rather then just digitally. A digital copy of anything (to me) is more of a rental and subject to someone else' control. (There's probably more to that answer but that's the basic reason.)

I know some people would argue the opposite since it saves space and eliminates losing physical media etc. Whats your stand on the subject?

[quote="Lord_Haw_Haw"]No sir,contacting support they way you have done is the only way I know to resolve the issue.
I know this is off topic,why didn't you purchase through steam? Most of the current community and we are a small community play thru steam or at least use steam chat to get games.

LHH

[quote="jghellion"]Not yet, it really shouldn't take this long to resolve this issue. Small company or not.

jghellion
level0

Postby jghellion » Wed May 11, 2016 7:52 pm

Lord_Haw_Haw I replied to your question twice in the last couple of days but nothing has been posted. Not sure why that is, maybe this will actually be approved....

Return to “General”