ARBOC v (MOR)

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

(MOR)
level5
level5

Re: ARBOC v (MOR)

Postby (MOR) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:12 pm

Hahah, we agree to no subs due to time frame..mean to not use subs to hold the timer and fire the cities. So I can use them in naval combat as I want

Once you can't make sturdy terms I'd be happy to take-profit :P
Cobra Commander
level4
level4

Postby Cobra Commander » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:39 pm

The deal was to self nuke the subs to remove nukes from timer and make the game simple and quick. You lied and tried to gain a tactical advantage through your deception. Your modus operandi, to the point that you are actually pathological in your dishonesty to yourself. Do you even know the definition of what a lie is? Why don't you look it up! As stated on the chat on the sever right now you may get away with lying in little Morocco or it may even be expected in that culture but a lie is a lie (MOR) and I am afraid to say what little credibility you still had with me has evaporated into the digital mushroom cloud. I will reinstate you if you make a full public apology on the forum below. From now on you have a new three digit personality (LIE).
Last edited by Cobra Commander on Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Colytic
Site Admin

Postby Colytic » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:42 pm

So Cobra ran away. Brave Sir Robin!
Cobra Commander
level4
level4

Postby Cobra Commander » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:46 pm

I have told the facts. MOR up to his old tricks, nothing changes. Why would I want to play someone so inherently dishonest?

Last time I checked you were not in the Lobby Colytic before the game began. Nice try though! Plus you are from London! :roll:
Colytic
Site Admin

Postby Colytic » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:50 pm

A modest distance from it, in the South East. I found the recording if you want to see precisely what MOR was up to - I presume you know how to view them now. He was definitely being naughty.
General Ivan
level2
level2

Postby General Ivan » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:52 pm

Cobra Commander wrote:Last time I checked you were not in the Lobby Colytic before the game began. Nice try though! Plus you are from London! :roll:

u fokin wot m8
Rad Poison
level2
level2

Postby Rad Poison » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:57 pm

Poor nostrils of Sir Robin.
Colytic wrote:So Cobra ran away. Brave Sir Robin!
Cobra Commander
level4
level4

Postby Cobra Commander » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:25 pm

Colytic wrote:A modest distance from it, in the South East. I found the recording if you want to see precisely what MOR was up to - I presume you know how to view them now. He was definitely being naughty.

I don't even need to view the recording to know he was up to his old tricks.

MOR the bill is in the post for the 90 minutes from the Christmas Challenge and the 30 minutes yesterday you stole from my time. That will be $750 US Dollars.

General Ivan you have a problem with the English language. Not my problem!
General Ivan
level2
level2

Postby General Ivan » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:47 am

Cobra Commander wrote:General Ivan you have a problem with the English language. Not my problem!

To be frank, good sir, the problem here is not the matter of me having an adequate form to use the linguistics of the English language, rather the inadequacy of you good chap, to understand how one was merely jesting at the reference in question.

Therefore my good sir, it is with foregone conclusion that there is no need to get in a pickle about it and come to an understanding as gentlemen that i was merely only jesting to the matter in question.

TL:DR. Was only having some fun, no need to be salty.
Cobra Commander
level4
level4

Postby Cobra Commander » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:03 pm

General Ivan wrote:
Cobra Commander wrote:General Ivan you have a problem with the English language. Not my problem!

To be frank, good sir, the problem here is not the matter of me having an adequate form to use the linguistics of the English language, rather the inadequacy of you good chap, to understand how one was merely jesting at the reference in question.

Therefore my good sir, it is with foregone conclusion that there is no need to get in a pickle about it and come to an understanding as gentlemen that i was merely only jesting to the matter in question.

TL:DR. Was only having some fun, no need to be salty.

No worries then, apologies!
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:11 am

Did you guys end up playing? Too lazy to read the long drawn out scribble
Cobra Commander
level4
level4

Postby Cobra Commander » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:41 pm

(MOR) has to make his public apology on the forum then we will play. Until then he is on the banned list of players for me. Population one.

Something along the lines of...

"Dear Sir Cobra I humbly offer my sincerest apologies for my pathological behavior, it is not my fault I cannot help it, and have been attending weekly therapy sessions for my persistent unsportsmanlike conduct and inability to understand that my actions have consequences..."

I leave (MOR) to fill out the rest of the paragraph.
UNITEDAIR
level2
level2

Postby UNITEDAIR » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:43 pm

I want to be on your banned list. Population 2 please.
(MOR)
level5
level5

Postby (MOR) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:10 pm

Cobra Commander
level4
level4

Postby Cobra Commander » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:29 am

Playing under an alias now I see I did wonder about that as game developed! I did have to go at end had visitors to apartment and your playing style BORed me to death, apologies if I had known it was you I would have left sooner! :mrgreen:

Next time play under real name sneaky (MOR). Yet more deceptions but what is new there! Are we actually going to have a game where you don't do something to gain an advantage I wonder!

Anyway I am off to watch Damian Lewis in Billions. Colour me non surprised by this turn of events (MOR), you must want to play me badly. Next time show your face!

Return to “General”