General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Baton101
level4
level4

Re: Unofficial Defcon World League Ranking 2016

Postby Baton101 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:39 pm

deleted for personal reasons
Last edited by Baton101 on Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:00 am

You know the people who usually dislike the police don't have the balls to do what they do and will be the first ones thanking their ass if they are ever in an emergency situation. I'm not one for bashing anyone's profession but in today's sick world bashing the people who are the glue holding civilization together and keeping it civilized makes you look quite foolish. This is a easy concept to comprehend no?

But for you... you don't understand this because your country isn't quite how do I say this nicely ..up to snuff with the civilized world. I can see why you dislike people in power positions or the authorities because in your country they are a bunch of corrupt assholes I'm guessing, and an evil propaganda machine feeding you nonsencial west hating bullshit.
ReflectionCoup
level2
level2

Postby ReflectionCoup » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:56 am

Baton101 wrote:also....

cant view forum from work, it says ip adress banned(we have fixed ip adress)

Endless...I know you are in love with Kudayta...and you get hard on.I mean you are a cop..he is ex or something like that soldier(probably not since soldiers have honor) and you both like to know your biceps size, or dick size, or brain size. But I assure you, both of you are within standard limits of your occupation. Is that clear? :mrgreen:

And dont throw into my face your injuries at work. I know you beat people at work. And by some statistics you probably killed some. With this you have to live. Hell awaits you you know...

You probably think, when you get home, and get to sleep, that this is your job only. You dont make the rules. Well, let me increase your iq for a moment. You have a choice!

Also another fact. 99% people in any country, dont hang out with people like you. Its not only me. Its universal. And if its universal it has much greater value in logic than your simple logic as a simple cop who know only how to kick someone in the head.

Never go full retarded Baton, this is BEYOND retarded. It almost sounds if you think that IF Endless shot someone, he would enjoyed it. If he did, maybe he shot a slimy Croat like you. Idiot.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:02 am

Baton101 wrote:cant view forum from work, it says ip adress banned(we have fixed ip adress)

I'm surprised they have internet in your shitty third world country.

boom headshot
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:30 am

Baton101
level4
level4

Postby Baton101 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:24 pm

Endless wrote:
Baton101 wrote:cant view forum from work, it says ip adress banned(we have fixed ip adress)

boom headshot

Since you dont know how to play with pro players all you can do is insulting people :oops: so be silent you little puddle with a badge and a gun ;) , Im in charge here.

Also, I see you are calling my country third world. Perhaps i should explain to you history since you didnt have history in police academy. Approx 9000 years ago we had a civilisation here which last up until today. In the times we knew about writing, health care. clean water and religion at the usa there were monkeys on the trees. Btw did I tell you I go to sea every year to the house that is older than usa country?

With every man you kick in the head, for every man you kill, you will have justice, in this life or after. Btw how many times did u take money from your victims? That means that not only you are not smart with your occupation and what you can offer to the market, but that you are corrupt. I mean you are non productive part of the society, just like a bacteria, parasite...who lives only on other people money and energy. What a shitty life you have. Probably your brain heated up until this point so no worries, I expect no answer with arguments from you. Neither did I ever expected. Silly small mind :mrgreen:
Btw did U know nobody in reallife hangs out with policeman?Maybe only your family and closest friends who are also cops. But nobody for real. Thats just universal thinking of normal people toward cops. This is also a fact.

ah enough of insults. Did u know that toward police academy goes people with smallest iq?this is scientific fact you know. :mrgreen:

Now back to the ranglist
beni (Germany)
Alabama Hammer (USA)
Blackbeard (UK)
UNITEDAIR (USA)
Freezer (Argentina)

You shitting me? Endless better than those players? Think for example Alabama can handle Endless with just 1% of his brain involved. Endless is also a diplomacy player, and in rare times he plays 2v2 he plays it with bunch of low ranked players. In real world probably nobody would be happy with fact of being in alliance with him. You are shame to play with.

Alabama should be in top 10.

So what about ip ban for my account? Either give me the right to write or just ban entire account.

ReflectionCoup you are some kind of double account of Endless?Never seen you ingame.
Cobra Commander
level4
level4

Postby Cobra Commander » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:43 pm

Hey does anyone know there is a new one off special on tonight in Defconland at 2200!

All I just see here is never-ending bickering!

Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:57 pm

So according to baton, im now corrupt, a killer, a thief, I kick everyone in the head, all the while I have an iq lower than 99% of the world and the same amount of people hate me.

By my estimation it would take me 7 hours and 43 minutes to become king of Croatia.
ReflectionCoup
level2
level2

Postby ReflectionCoup » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:55 pm

Endless wrote:So according to baton, im now corrupt, a killer, a thief, I kick everyone in the head, all the while I have an iq lower than 99% of the world and the same amount of people hate me.

By my estimation it would take me 7 hours and 43 minutes to become king of Croatia.

Aren't you a rapist by any chance, Baton seemed to missed that ....?
ReflectionCoup
level2
level2

Postby ReflectionCoup » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:57 pm

Baton101 wrote:
Endless wrote:

boom headshot

Since you dont know how to play with pro players all you can do is insulting people :oops: so be silent you little puddle with a badge and a gun ;) , Im in charge here.

Also, I see you are calling my country third world. Perhaps i should explain to you history since you didnt have history in police academy. Approx 9000 years ago we had a civilisation here which last up until today. In the times we knew about writing, health care. clean water and religion at the usa there were monkeys on the trees. Btw did I tell you I go to sea every year to the house that is older than usa country?

With every man you kick in the head, for every man you kill, you will have justice, in this life or after. Btw how many times did u take money from your victims? That means that not only you are not smart with your occupation and what you can offer to the market, but that you are corrupt. I mean you are non productive part of the society, just like a bacteria, parasite...who lives only on other people money and energy. What a shitty life you have. Probably your brain heated up until this point so no worries, I expect no answer with arguments from you. Neither did I ever expected. Silly small mind :mrgreen:
Btw did U know nobody in reallife hangs out with policeman?Maybe only your family and closest friends who are also cops. But nobody for real. Thats just universal thinking of normal people toward cops. This is also a fact.

ah enough of insults. Did u know that toward police academy goes people with smallest iq?this is scientific fact you know. :mrgreen:

Now back to the ranglist
beni (Germany)
Alabama Hammer (USA)
Blackbeard (UK)
UNITEDAIR (USA)
Freezer (Argentina)

You shitting me? Endless better than those players? Think for example Alabama can handle Endless with just 1% of his brain involved. Endless is also a diplomacy player, and in rare times he plays 2v2 he plays it with bunch of low ranked players. In real world probably nobody would be happy with fact of being in alliance with him. You are shame to play with.

Alabama should be in top 10.

So what about ip ban for my account? Either give me the right to write or just ban entire account.

ReflectionCoup you are some kind of double account of Endless?Never seen you ingame.

Can't you be friends with Endless?

Colytic
Site Admin

Postby Colytic » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:48 pm

Baton101 wrote:Approx 9000 years ago we had a civilisation here which last up until today. In the times we knew about writing, health care. clean water and religion at the usa there were monkeys on the trees.

Hey Baton this is quite interesting, do you know where I can read more about this?
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:51 pm

Colytic wrote:
Baton101 wrote:Approx 9000 years ago we had a civilisation here which last up until today. In the times we knew about writing, health care. clean water and religion at the usa there were monkeys on the trees.

Hey Baton this is quite interesting, do you know where I can read more about this?

No you can't. He made it up. How do I know? Monkeys are not indigenous to the states. So the rest of his story is false too.
Lord_Haw_Haw
level3
level3

Postby Lord_Haw_Haw » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:51 pm

Colytic,
Can you please explain why you want to give RC Emergency powers to deal with the trolls?

LHH

ReflectionCoup wrote:
Colytic wrote:
ReflectionCoup wrote:This community is going down due to trolls like DantesInferno.

Should ReflectionCoup be given emergency powers to deal with this threat?

Good idea! Thx mate!
UNITEDAIR
level2
level2

Postby UNITEDAIR » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:10 am

I think you all need to remember that the Baton persona is not a real person. It is a form of entertainment (abit annoying).
Rad Poison
level2
level2

Postby Rad Poison » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:15 am

UNITEDAIR wrote:I think you all need to remember that the Baton persona is not a real person. It is a form of entertainment (abit annoying).

This does not apply exclusively to Baton. :roll:

Return to “General”