General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

DefconNews
level1
level1

MORE NEWS

Postby DefconNews » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:41 am

In Defcon news...

There was possibly a major upset yesterday in a 1v1 match. (MOR), as noted in my very first report as arguably the greatest player ever, was handily defeated by Soundskull by a whopping score of 135 to -33. http://sfcon.demoszenen.de/dcrec/2015-1 ... _01.17.zip is where you can watch this beat down. Although, anyone can lose in any game, sport, or competition, this comes as very surprising as MOR has been dominant in nearly every game since is surprise return in November. It will be interesting to see if he can bounce back from this thrashing.

In other Defcon news...

There are unconfirmed reports that the Group 6 servers are up for sale. Since coming under heavy scrutiny for former leader Sicilian Hounds unethical approach, Lord Haw Haw has been negotiating with several other high profile players. One player is already a notable server owner, however as he cannot be reached for comment, we will leave his privacy intact. Price ranges for each server are estimated between $2 - $20.

Stay tuned to the Defcon General Forum for more news.
Endless
level5
level5

Re: MORE NEWS

Postby Endless » Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:25 am

That is interesting. I know Sicilian wanted to buy every single server so he could run them all, but for them to sell the servers is intriguing.
atomic oracle
level2
level2

Postby atomic oracle » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:22 am

I guarantee you as the co-owner of Group 6 that we are here to stay on Defcon. Lord haw haw and I are financially commited to keep this game we love alive and answer to nobody except each other. Please understand that this persons attempt at humor is pure fiction.
Colytic
Site Admin

Postby Colytic » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:57 pm

I look forward to the next article from DNN.
Stone Halk
level1
level1

Postby Stone Halk » Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:20 pm

Thank you for sharing your news; it is both interesting and informative. I would also like to contribute by sharing a discovery of my own - https://residencypersonalstatements.net/ This service has simplified the lives of prospective university students and job applicants by providing expert assistance in crafting high-quality personal statements. With their help, I have gained the confidence to pursue my academic and career goals.

Return to “General”