Fyi

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Colytic
Site Admin

Re: Fyi

Postby Colytic » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:30 pm

So you admit you lied? That really you wanted to find my identity during the game and not afterwards.

You also said this last night:

That's another lie. This is what you told me back in February:

Code: Select all

17:50:22: <SicilianHound> just want to give you exsample how I work
17:50:34: <SicilianHound> you know the recent scuff with rofl and endless
17:50:39: <coly> yes
17:50:59: <SicilianHound> I traded Legendarys real nickname to [redacted] to get his backing to lock or delete thread if thigns went south for me
17:51:03: <SicilianHound> in the agrument
17:51:19: <coly> real DEFCON name?
17:51:27: <SicilianHound> but any info traded is kept between us and no one else
17:51:31: <SicilianHound> and yes real defcon name
17:51:54: <SicilianHound> You see nothing bad?
17:52:01: <SicilianHound> Nothing moraly wrong
17:52:12: <coly> bribing mods?
17:52:13: <SicilianHound> Working within good grounds
17:52:17: <SicilianHound> no?
17:52:41: <SicilianHound> Group 6 needs to be represeted. Think of it as lobbiest in wall street or wasigton
17:53:14: <SicilianHound> Im sorry its not all rainbows and sugerplums but things need to get done
17:53:41: <SicilianHound> I hope you don't think diffrently of me :(

If you think I forged this, I can post the full conversation. You have said much worse than this. And to those who are tired of hearing me making a big deal of your conduct, this is why.

--

Xx_MLG_Noah_MLG_xX wrote:This thread is fucking cancer.

You must be new here.
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:49 pm

This is quite funny, you seriously believe a Mod or Admin would take a bribe? I tested you, wanted to see how good are you at keeping secrets and evidently not so well.(: Good thing I cut you off when I did.

Would like the evidence of me bribing a Mod or Admin.
Last edited by Siсiliаn Ноundd on Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kudayta
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby kudayta » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:51 pm

Sicilian Hound wrote:This is quite funny, you seriously believe a Mod or Admin would take a bribe? I tested you, wanted to see how good are you at keeping secrets and evidently not so well.(: Good thing I cut you off when I did.

Would like the evidence of me bringing a Mod or Admin, your crazy!

Either way SH, you're admitting to being a manipulative douchebag. Interesting strategy.
Colytic
Site Admin

Postby Colytic » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:00 pm

Sicilian Hound wrote:This is quite funny, you seriously believe a Mod or Admin would take a bribe? I tested you, wanted to see how good are you at keeping secrets and evidently not so well.(: Good thing I cut you off when I did.

Ha, no I personally don't. But it shows what you believe. You have told me reams of things you shouldn't have, over many months. I am considering making these public, which is not an action I take lightly. It is breaking your confidence. But everyone deserves to hear what you have said and done. Moreover, you placed little 'real' trust in me - you tell suspectible people 'sensitive info' all the time to win their favour; I've seen you do it. And you admitted yourself, you need someone to brag to.
kudayta
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby kudayta » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:13 pm

This is the kind of behavior that isn't welcome here SH.

http://i.imgur.com/Zyu6rtM.jpg

You've been warned about this before. Stop it.
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:17 pm

kudayta wrote:You've been warned about this before. Stop it.

Could really care less Kudayta I meant what I said in that post, I am not affiliated with G6 so idc about my reputation.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:52 pm

I leave for a few days because I'm at a wedding ......smh

Anyways. /Closed
Because I said so,take it to PM.
-Vic
Colytic
Site Admin

Postby Colytic » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:18 am

To wrap this up I have decided to leak the worst things SH previously said to me in private. I believe the community really needs to see them, and it might explain why I have pursued this so aggressively. It was not an easy decision to make, as it is breaking his confidence. I think it is justified similar to whisteblowing and I feel that there is a duty to the public good/knowledge as this concerns his professional* conduct as an administrative figure. Moreover as I said earlier he places trust in almost anyone neutral to try win influence.

*not quite the right word but you know what I mean

Try and remain sceptical of the claims made in these conversations as they are usually exaggerated and/or 'wishful thinking'.

20.02.15: http://pastebin.com/DGgCMq8Q - 'I know things that would crush and topple the defcon community...if anyone found out that was happend...I would be banned'
10.05.15: http://pastebin.com/Q7bYj5iq - 'I will have full control now over defcon'
25.05.15: http://pastebin.com/eEvDFZTj - 'taking over AKE...ssh'
26.05.15: http://pastebin.com/KMw28V3H - planning to set up honeypot/puppet servers
29.05.15 http://pastebin.com/9pCXmXMz - what he thinks of ELITE

http://pastebin.com/QXtGcmQk - 'Back Stairs Operations'

http://pastebin.com/KwZvMHKZ - other quotes
Laika
Site Admin

Postby Laika » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:44 am

Reopened.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:46 am

That's all quite disturbing. I'm done playing on group 6, and I strongly urge others as to refrain from it as well.
kudayta
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby kudayta » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:53 am

Endless wrote:That's all quite disturbing. I'm done playing on group 6, and I strongly urge others as to refrain from it as well.

Well we need an alternative. All I can do on that front is throw a few bucks at the problem.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:55 am

kudayta wrote:
Endless wrote:That's all quite disturbing. I'm done playing on group 6, and I strongly urge others as to refrain from it as well.

Well we need an alternative. All I can do on that front is throw a few bucks at the problem.

I agree. Working on it.
kudayta
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby kudayta » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:59 am

Endless wrote:
kudayta wrote:

I agree. Working on it.

Cool, keep me posted?
Lord_Haw_Haw
level3
level3

Postby Lord_Haw_Haw » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:53 am

Sicilian Hound is no longer an owner of or an admin on group 6. We have made a complete break from him. I just finished reading what was posted and I am disgusted by his behavior.
Hound is my friend,a lot of you probably know this, but I don't want anything to do with him or what he stands for. Atomic and I trusted him and he took that trust and twisted it. Atomic and myself are committed to keep running dedicated servers. On behalf of myself and Atomic, we apologize for the despicable behavior of hound.

LHH
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:02 am

^Ok.

Also, Laika don't re-open something I close, it was closed because it's drama which was getting more heated. Next time PM me if you want to re-open something, don't go over my head like that ever again.....thx

Return to “General”