Kicked spectator

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Re: Kicked spectator

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:06 pm

Your not banned, so not sure were your getting this.

This conversation is over, there is nothing else to discuss. If you still feel butt hurt that I was doing my job to protect the community from cheaters, come talk to me privately.

Edit: This thread is about Iggy being kicked in game. As far as forums policy/rules go this thread has gone way off topic. Lets stop it or lock it.

Edit#2/3/4: You finished today a 1v1 game, your not banned.
Last edited by Siсiliаn Ноundd on Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:10 am, edited 5 times in total.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:29 pm

Ok zoro, are you going to accept my 1v1 or bitch and moan like he does?
aug
level1
level1

Postby aug » Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:29 am

But they were banned though, or what was this all about?
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:32 am

@Aug
Sicilian Hound wrote:This conversation is over, there is nothing else to discuss.

Edit: This thread is about Iggy being kicked in game. As far as forums policy/rules go this thread has gone way off topic. Lets stop it or lock it.
aug
level1
level1

Postby aug » Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:44 am

Well exactly, then why did Iggy get banned? Was it mistake? Because if it was, I'd really appreciate if you would be kind enough to admit it, instead of making some weird scene where you state when the conversation has gone off-topic and demand the thread to be locked, when it has not been on topic in the first place.
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:46 am

I have nothing to hide, and I made no mistakes. Say what you want, I am done here. You want to talk to me, come to me in private.
aug
level1
level1

Postby aug » Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:52 am

Fair enough, Jong-un.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:28 am

Ok mobius-police state. I'll admit I was wrong. At the time I was paranoid because I never place silos where I did. I thought it was crazy enough that you wouldn't expect them to be there until I had already done my damage. Then you place your boats to go for a scout immediately raised my eyebrows a bit. I also saw that you had 9 subs on active chasing me, and then immediately see that my subs that are away from the battle being hit. So I voted to kick the spec to be sure. I then saw a change in game play from you. That's why I brought it up to Sicilian.

This has nothing to do with you getting the win, or you outplaying me. If you remember, I even suggested you were cumiro before any of us had placed anything. Cumiro is much better than me right now so I knew I was in a fight.

So let's let bygones be just that. I still want to 1v1 you to see how you really play and to put you back on the list.
mobius/ps
level1
level1

Postby mobius/ps » Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:45 am

Endless wrote:Ok mobius-police state. I'll admit I was wrong. At the time I was paranoid because I never place silos where I did. I thought it was crazy enough that you wouldn't expect them to be there until I had already done my damage. Then you place your boats to go for a scout immediately raised my eyebrows a bit. I also saw that you had 9 subs on active chasing me, and then immediately see that my subs that are away from the battle being hit. So I voted to kick the spec to be sure. I then saw a change in game play from you. That's why I brought it up to Sicilian.

This has nothing to do with you getting the win, or you outplaying me. If you remember, I even suggested you were cumiro before any of us had placed anything. Cumiro is much better than me right now so I knew I was in a fight.

So let's let bygones be just that. I still want to 1v1 you to see how you really play and to put you back on the list.

Np Endless. And thanks that was decent of you. Sorry for biting off your head :mrgreen: . Hound why the hell would you ban somebody when you have absolutely no proof whatsoever whether that person is cheating or not? Are you a cop or what? And yes i was banned until i came here and made a post as to why the hell i was being kicked again from the servers. Ive had to reset my bloody ip address twice now. I dont know who banned me before but it was under similar circumstances. I did something unexpected and it worked. The next day i was banned for no bloody reason. And why would you say I was never banned when aug shows us all proof that you were the one who did it to me? You say your trying to protect a community? I hate to break the news to ya but theres only like 10 or 12 players left that can play so unfortunately the community is pretty well gone now. And heres a question. If your all for protecting the damn community why the hell are you banning players that come back to play? It seems counter intuitive but you'd think for the communities sake you'd welcome back the old guys with open arms? And here abit of advice hound. If you are going to bullshit and say you never banned anyone you might not want to mention it in another game. The recordings are proof that you lied in this situation.I don't get why. Aug pointed that out. So in the future if you in protection mode and are worried about the hords of cheaters playing defcon, send me a pm and we can work it out in private :roll:
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:48 pm

Endless came to me with a possible cheater, I respect Endless views when it comes to Administration so I took it seriously. I looked at the recording and it seemed to fishy.

So with EVERY possible cheater I ban first then investigate after. I got two separate opinions a couple hours after the ban and came back with negative results. PLEASE keep in mind I have a private life so I can't drop everything moment notice to investigate accusations.

So the moment I found out that Mobius A.K.A Police State & Iggy were not guilty of cheating they were immediately un banned. I have nothing to hide, and I did nothing wrong.

@Mobius A.K.A Police State
In your postings you indicated that you been banned in the past. Has this been on GROUP 6?
mobius/ps
level1
level1

Postby mobius/ps » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:55 am

Sicilian Hound wrote:Endless came to me with a possible cheater, I respect Endless views when it comes to Administration so I took it seriously. I looked at the recording and it seemed to fishy.

So with EVERY possible cheater I ban first then investigate after. I got two separate opinions a couple hours after the ban and came back with negative results. PLEASE keep in mind I have a private life so I can't drop everything moment notice to investigate accusations.

So the moment I found out that Mobius A.K.A Police State & Iggy were not guilty of cheating they were immediately un banned. I have nothing to hide, and I did nothing wrong.

@Mobius A.K.A Police State
In your postings you indicated that you been banned in the past. Has this been on GROUP 6?

You ban somebody accused of cheating then investigate???????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: What kind of bullshit is that? You say you have a prvt life but you found time in it to ban somebody who didn't cheat. You went out of your freaking way to do that! Tell you what dont worry about hound. You lied about banning me in the first place mr i didnt do anything wrong so there's obviously sense in trusting you now.
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:43 am

You didn't answered my question. In your postings you indicated that you been banned in the past. Has this been on G6?

I never denied banning you anywhere on these forums. Simply stated that you are not banned. Didn't say you was banned, not sure if you know but was & are are two different meanings.

So now your calling me a liar because I doing my job?(: Sorry you feel butt hurt but there isn't much I can do for that.
Last edited by Siсiliаn Ноundd on Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
kudayta
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby kudayta » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:07 am

Sicilian Hound wrote:I never denied banning you anywhere on these forums. Simply stated that you are not banned. Didn't say you were banned, not sure if you know but were & are are two different meanings.

This is a contradiction. Please clarify your meaning.
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:13 am

My meaning is, I never said he was banned, or did get banned. I simply stated that he is not banned.
Sicilian Hound wrote:NOTE no one is banned, no action was taken. Just was talk and a investigation on the issue. Nothing conclusive or evidence came out of it. Only thing we found was that Mobius is a good player.

I used were instead of was, happens when using a tiny screen on a phone.
mobius/ps
level1
level1

Postby mobius/ps » Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:53 pm

Sicilian Hound wrote:My meaning is, I never said he was banned, or did get banned. I simply stated that he is not banned.
Sicilian Hound wrote:NOTE no one is banned, no action was taken. Just was talk and a investigation on the issue. Nothing conclusive or evidence came out of it. Only thing we found was that Mobius is a good player.

I used were instead of was, happens when using a tiny screen on a phone.

Don't act like an 14 yr old idiot hound. In one post you said explicitly that YOU didn't ban anyone. Then like the tool and liar you are, you mentioned that YOU DID ban mobius and Iggy in game which aug pointed out. You are a liar with 0 credibility. If you read the posts they'll say it all you need to know about being banned before. If you want to learn how to be a real admin I suggest you pm Senator and get some advice. He can easily teach you the do's and don'ts and other things about defcon you may need to know.

Return to “General”