Broken public chat

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Laika
Site Admin

Broken public chat

Postby Laika » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:00 pm

Second day in row having problems with Public Chat, getting "attempts... #" connection error. Baton said he couldn't even find the server, however at the same time it seemed to have worked for Senator. No issues with any other servers. Reason I can think of is a too high value in IdleTimeGlobal setting (I used to set it on 10 min = 3600). Perhaps it's max number of specs, or some other setting unique to chat server.
Endless
level5
level5

Re: Broken public chat

Postby Endless » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:13 pm

Laika_rus wrote:Second day in row having problems with Public Chat, getting "attempts... #" connection error. Baton said he couldn't even find the server, however at the same time it seemed to have worked for Senator. No issues with any other servers. Reason I can think of is a too high value in IdleTimeGlobal setting (I used to set it on 10 min = 3600). Perhaps it's max number of specs, or some other setting unique to chat server.

Sounds like G6 is falling apart.
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:29 pm

Yes Endless we all know your Butt Hurt over your besty ROFL.(:
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:37 pm

Lol did you think your little IP ban was going to stop him? You just opened up pandora's box, guy.
MAXtheMASTER
level2
level2

Postby MAXtheMASTER » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:23 pm

Who got banned?
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:10 am

MAXtheMASTER wrote:Who got banned?

View Thread:
Sicilian Hound wrote:Here is the Rec you where banned on, http://group6.info/index.php/game/view/54263 & G6 Admin view http://group6.info/index.php/admin/gameinfo/54263.

You where under Keira Knightly & 57 pieces of gum. You trolled the game, by that I mean you made players leave and I had to reset the server because of your behavior.
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:22 am

Endless wrote:Lol did you think your little IP ban was going to stop him? You just opened up pandora's box, guy.

This is a fact. Rofl trolled and disrupted the game, did you ever ban trolls? Of course you did. Rofl wants to play..Ok. Adults take responsibility for their actions. Only trolls work around bans.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:57 am

Sicilian Hound wrote:
Endless wrote:Lol did you think your little IP ban was going to stop him? You just opened up pandora's box, guy.

This is a fact. Rofl trolled and disrupted the game, did you ever ban trolls? Of course you did. Rofl wants to play..Ok. Adults take responsibility for their actions. Only trolls work around bans.

He did man up and take responsibility. And apologized directly to group 6. You guys just think you can take your ball and play whatever you want, which is fine. But don't be surprised when people start taking their own balls and practicing elsewhere.
roflamingo
level3
level3

Postby roflamingo » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:12 am

Sicilian, I asked 3 times, and every time was no. I'm playing anyways. You can call me names if you want.

When we playing on AKE yesterday you said:
- "You have admin privileges and can Ban on all Servers including AKE"

You also quit at Defcon 4, which is the same thing you ban other people for.

Can you explain your standards? Because you trolled a perfectly good game on AKE.
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:14 am

You are a admin. How would you handle a troll that disrupts a game then tries to get around the ban?

We are in the right here, he is in the wrong. He sure is not helping his cause with more troll behavior. Does he?
We were discussing about him being UnBanned in 2-4 Months but again he hasn't helped his cause.

The other fact is this isn't your battle, its ROFL. Last time I checked your Endless and free to play on GROUP 6.

roflamingo wrote:When we playing on AKE yesterday you said:
- "You have admin privileges and can Ban on all Servers including AKE".

Red Flag right there, You Will Never Ketch me playing in a dump like AKE. Since GROUP 6 has opened Fact I have never been in any other dedicated server But GROUP 6.

Got anything else "on me". lol
roflamingo
level3
level3

Postby roflamingo » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:25 am

No, but the person sure spoke like you and acted like you. So my bad, you must have admirers that use your name?

But can you can be a bigger man and let me back on your servers?
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:31 am

Sicilian Hound wrote:You are a admin. How would you handle a troll that disrupts a game then tries to get around the ban?

We are in the right here, he is in the wrong. He sure is not helping his cause with more troll behavior. Does he?
We were discussing about him being UnBanned in 2-4 Months but again he hasn't helped his cause.

The other fact is this isn't your battle, its ROFL. Last time I checked your Endless and free to play on GROUP 6.

roflamingo wrote:When we playing on AKE yesterday you said:
- "You have admin privileges and can Ban on all Servers including AKE".

Red Flag right there, You Will Never Ketch me playing in a dump like AKE. Since GROUP 6 has opened Fact I have never been in any other dedicated server But GROUP 6.

Got anything else "on me". lol

You realize that you brought me into this battle on this thread right? All I was pointing out is that your servers aren't doing very well with all of their issues. I guess you didn't "ketch" that. And how is he trolling right now? Riddle me that joker?
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:35 am

roflamingo wrote:But can you can be a bigger man and let me back on your servers?

If you agree to honor our easy straight forward rules. We will reduce the ban for 30 Days. But you must honor the ban. So will you honor the ban?

Endless wrote:And how is he trolling right now? Riddle me that joker?

He has been trolling by bypassing our IP/Key block on him.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:26 am

Sicilian Hound wrote:
roflamingo wrote:But can you can be a bigger man and let me back on your servers?

If you agree to honor our easy straight forward rules. We will reduce the ban for 30 Days. But you must honor the ban. So will you honor the ban?

Endless wrote:And how is he trolling right now? Riddle me that joker?

He has been trolling by bypassing our IP/Key block on him.

It should be a immediate reinstatement because he did not break any rules in your group 6 thread... but i digress. Also, I wouldn't call that trolling at all. He is just using his Infinite resources to work around an IT issue.
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:34 am

ROFL did in fact Troll, there is no denying that. Not your call, not your fight.

Return to “General”