Change Font Size

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

durangokid
level0

Change Font Size

Postby durangokid » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:55 pm

I am having a lot of difficulty reading the print in the game. Is it possible to change the font size to make it easier to read? I have my screen on 1920 x 1080 but if I drop the resolution it makes the display unbalanced and the writing is just fuzzy anyway!

Any help would be most welcome. Thanks :D
trickser
level5
level5

Re: Change Font Size

Postby trickser » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:50 pm

I doubt that is possible, you can mod the appearance of the font but not its size.
durangokid
level0

Postby durangokid » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:58 pm

Thanks Trickster, that's about what I expected. I will keep fiddling with the resolution and see if I can work something out. You'd think with a 28inch monitor that reading wouldn't be a problem!
General Ivan
level2
level2

Postby General Ivan » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:59 pm

I'm not entirely sure, but if you were to went on to options > other, there should be a "Pop-up Scale" which you can use to increase or decrease the fonts. Again i'm not so sure, you could just do a derpy test game with the bots just to find out what it really does.
VSj
level2
level2

Postby VSj » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:12 pm

General Ivan wrote: options > other, there should be a "Pop-up Scale" which you can use to increase or decrease the fonts.

That can be useful. I have had the popup scale at around 8 - slightly less - which I think enabled me to be a bit faster with the mouse. But I think it doesn't affect the chat box size, which has been a problem for me. Sometimes it's just horrible trying to read that tiny blurry font and many different characters look identical. The blue and the red alliance (=darker) text are the worst. (I play 1600*900 windowed)
arnold1312
level0

Postby arnold1312 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:31 pm

Hello everyone, I want to get into web design, but I can’t find an application for pop-up ads. Can you tell me where I can find this tool? Preferably free) Really needed.
accapella
level0

Postby accapella » Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:42 pm

arnold1312 wrote:Hello everyone, I want to get into web design, but I can’t find an application for pop-up ads https://claspo.io/templates/use-case/social-proof/. Can you tell me where I can find this tool? Preferably free) Really needed.

Claspo.io is a game-changer in the pop-up industry! Its user-friendly interface and innovative features make creating pop-ups a breeze. The customization options are fantastic, allowing me to design eye-catching pop-ups that truly reflect my brand. The templates provided are not only stylish but also highly effective in engaging my audience. With Claspo.io, I've witnessed a significant increase in conversions and customer interactions. It's a must-have tool for anyone looking to elevate their online presence and captivate visitors with visually stunning pop-ups. Thumbs up to Claspo.io for simplifying and enhancing the pop-up experience!
Anubeazh
level0

Postby Anubeazh » Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:27 pm

Messing with resolution can be a headache. Some games have in-game settings for font size. Check there first. If not, you might have to dig into the game files, but be careful with that rabbit hole.

Return to “General”