1v1 Tournament Postings/Screenshots/Predictions

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Endless
level5
level5

Re: 1v1 Tournament Postings/Screenshots/Predictions

Postby Endless » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:02 pm

FreeZa wrote:Or I can reemplace SLO if he doesnt want to play.

Nice avatar.
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:41 pm

This Tourny is dragging its feet for to long. After Thanksgiving everyone has 2 week to finish there first match. After the two weeks there disquieted and I can replace them with other players, I have plenty who still want to join. Endless, Laika, DTNC agree?

Deadline would be Dec 11 of 2014
Last edited by Siсiliаn Ноundd on Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SLO - 101
level1
level1

Postby SLO - 101 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:49 pm

Alrighty

1) Basicly atending a gymnasioum and free time is a cocktail that has to be balanced nicely. I am sorry for draging the turney for a while, but we had mutch tests lately, so i was unable to play.

2) About the me being chicken thing is infact a bit more comeplex. If i ever paly a 1 vs 1, 2 vs 1, 3 vs 3 or free for all i do lots of micromaneging, and after palying a game i just dont feel like repeating the process all over again. Infact if i dont feel like it ill even decline a game with a comeplete noob that i would WITOHUT A DOUBT DEFEAT, just becasue of the sole reason i am not in the micromaneging mood.

3)I do apologise again for delaying the process but i would ask for more time. The tests have cleared up and i have more time now. I will paly my oponent ( Nothing Realy ) as soon as its posible WORSTCASE SCENARION THESE SATURDAY.

4) Also you hafto understand i am in Central Europe and we have CET (Central European Time) so if i play with someone from england they are -1 hour and im +1 hour.

I DO REQUEST IF I WOULD REMAIN IN THE TURNEY AS I SAID IS FINAL
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:06 pm

Well the reason for proposing on replacing you is because of the accusation of refusing to play, and no response from you. What else where we suppose to figure/think? Well anyways I am more then happy to give you more time if other Tour authority agree. But hopefully the due date for everyone is going to be Dec 11.
Last edited by Siсiliаn Ноundd on Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
SLO - 101
level1
level1

Postby SLO - 101 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:09 pm

Sicilian Hound wrote:Well the reason for dropping you is because of the accusation, and no response from you. What else where we suppose to figure/think?

Well i like the game of defcon, but i dont always check the forums. Maby once per 2 weeks depending the thing it can be three times a day or once per 2 weeks. I am not botherd by that yo did the right thing.
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:10 pm

Well signing your name to the Tourny means you have a obligation to make sure you stay up to date, and get your matches done. I understand real life can effect this, but even so you should have time to take 2 mins out of your life to see what is going on at least every two days. (That is my opinion on checking up, things seem to change frequently) But this isn't just focus on you, there are several players I am focusing this message too.
Last edited by Siсiliаn Ноundd on Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
SLO - 101
level1
level1

Postby SLO - 101 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:12 pm

Sicilian Hound wrote:Well signing your name to the Tourny means you have a obligation to make sure you stay up to date, and get your matches done.

Yes i know. I dont want to bail on the turney its just i sometimes dont have time. Depending when my oponent gets online i can paly today or worst case scenario these saturday. And about the part when i said i was chicken i guess Baton doesnt understand sarcasm.
SLO - 101
level1
level1

Postby SLO - 101 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:16 pm

Baton101 wrote:Maybe Slo wanna play but this chat just pissed me off...lets give him few more f days.

Baton please understand i am sorry for these if it pissed you off but like i said if i complete incompotent noob asks me for a game and if i dont have the time/or wanna micromanage at that moment i will say NOPE not today and leave. I like defcon but not in a way i want to paly it 24/7. And i was being sarcastic, ofcourse i would not bail on sutch a important thing.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:32 pm

It's way too early to start putting deadlines on matches.
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:01 am

Endless wrote:It's way too early to start putting deadlines on matches.

Maybe so, but I feel if the Tourney drags on players are going to drop like flys like previous tourneys. Maybe a set date for all rounds? Besides two weeks seems highly doable for anyone regardless how busy your life is. You can't tell me your busy 24/7 for two hole weeks. (:
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:48 am

We're in the holiday season. I bet it can be busy for 6 whole weeks.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:24 pm

Yeah the Holiday season is saving us, i agree.
Merkage
level1
level1

Postby Merkage » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:17 am

Anyone heard/seen Blitzkrieg?
Laika
Site Admin

Postby Laika » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:43 pm

Merkage wrote:Anyone heard/seen Blitzkrieg?

Not me.

I'd really like to see Baton vs Legendary.
Legendary1
level1
level1

Postby Legendary1 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:25 pm

The tournament is taking too long. We are not even done with the first round. My suggestion: players who have pending matches should post in this thread when they are available to play. This will show who is really serious about playing and who is stalling. Otherwise, how do we really know that players are organizing games via private message or if they are actually stalling?

The real problem is that there are too many non-regular players in the draw.

Return to “General”