SENATOR STILL LIVES!!!! and I'm a comunist..

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Endless
level5
level5

Re: SENATOR STILL LIVES!!!! and I'm a comunist..

Postby Endless » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:11 pm

A8U51V3 M0TH wrote:its good that you Americans are so proud of your country after all you have to live there. :wink:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sc ... ted_States

A common demographic of your school shooting list is: They are either rotting in prison, killed themselves, or were killed by police. (my job)

So if this is your counter argument to ISIS killing kids, then fuck you. They got they're punishment. ISIS needs theirs.
Last edited by Endless on Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:12 pm

xander wrote:
Endless wrote:Regardless if children being beheaded is true, your source vehemently identifies ISIS as slitting the throat on a woman publicly. I can also from my computer at home show heads of women being staked by ISIS. (On a work computer.) If they are willing to do that on people just because their religous beliefs then the probability of them killing children is high, and we shouldn't sit here and watch.

I agree that ISIS is an awful organization, no doubt guilty of many atrocities. I just think that you should be careful making accusations that you can't back up (isn't that, after all, what Baton was doing and what got him in trouble?).

xander

Good point. I agree that there is nothing factual about this. I am the first person to tell you if I'm wrong about this. At this point its just media reporting it. Not much else I can say about it than that its hear-say.
A8U51V3 M0TH
level3
level3

Postby A8U51V3 M0TH » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:00 pm

well again this subject has been done to death but there is something very seriously wrong with you Americans when it comes to School shootings. That list is so LONG while the whole page for School shootings worldwide is tiny in comparison - it is so serious that you warrant your very own extra long web-page to list them all! Now other countries have similar "lax laws" with gun's and they do not have even close to the number of school shootings. Xander you might be upset because someone you know was killed in a school shooting, I would guess that the rate of school shootings in the USA is so high it means that most American people know someone either directly or indirectly involved. It is shocking to us Europeans that the level of violence in your schools is so high you have installed metal detectors and Police in schools but still can't prevent it. When the Dunblane Massacre (in the UK) happened we changed our Gun laws on a national level and we have not had a comparable incident since.

Anyway I am bored of arguing about America and I do not really want to discuss School Shootings, I was just making a point that the USA has serious problems with children being killed of its own. Maybe the US should look at its own problems before criticising other countries. One of the reasons Iraq has so many problems is because of your clumsy uncultured meddling for the past 25 years. As for my opinion on ISIS and Obama ordering Airstrikes on Iraq - You guys just don't know when to leave that place alone do you, you just create more mad "war-dogs" baying for Yanky blood every time you decide to "help". You send in your army as "peace-keepers" to "help" the people again knowing full well the American army is well known as being a Humanitarian Organization and able to handle it with minimum bloodshed (Sarcasm intended). Why the hell can't you offer those fleeing the violence in Iraq the ability to seek refuge in the United States?? And while your at it why not promise those who stay behind that you will never ever bomb them again? GRRR - I am having a pop at you American about this, your all Voters but you still vote your warmongerers into power instead of getting rid of them. I blame your corrupt money driven political system which you all seem too apathetic about to change.

Anyway before another cultured European goes all "Baton". I do know not all Americans are all gung ho for this stuff and are lowest common denominator going along with everything. The point was that not everybody thinks America, NATO etc is all that, and its not just crazy talk either. The Cold War is over and USA will not be the leading superpower for ever. The long 900 year sleep of the yellow dragon is over they will rule next and we can all get funny about Oriental Dominance! :wink: Say what you want in reply I will try and let you have the last word but the temptation to totally troll this thread is so strong.. :D
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:40 pm

A8U51V3 M0TH wrote:...the temptation to totally troll this thread is so strong.. :D

Given the level of ignorance and stereotyping in your post, I would hazard to guess that you have just attempted to troll this thread. I'm not biting.

xander
kudayta
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby kudayta » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:28 am

xander wrote:
Endless wrote:Regardless if children being beheaded is true, your source vehemently identifies ISIS as slitting the throat on a woman publicly. I can also from my computer at home show heads of women being staked by ISIS. (On a work computer.) If they are willing to do that on people just because their religous beliefs then the probability of them killing children is high, and we shouldn't sit here and watch.

I agree that ISIS is an awful organization, no doubt guilty of many atrocities. I just think that you should be careful making accusations that you can't back up (isn't that, after all, what Baton was doing and what got him in trouble?).

xander

Well, no. It was him acting like a dick that got him in trouble.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:04 am

Bump. Welcome Back Sen. On another note I see some of you giving the new mod a hard time lol...not a fan favorite? Well I wasn't a fan favorite when I started my defcon forum career either :twisted:
Colytic
Site Admin

Postby Colytic » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:44 pm

Senator, it is so good to see you alive and well. I had feared the worst.

I do hope all is well at the moment, and if not that it improves as soon as possible.
trickser
level5
level5

Postby trickser » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:56 am

Colytic wrote:Senator,...
I do hope all is well at the moment, and if not that it improves as soon as possible.

I am okay, which is good, if I was not okay before, and good is better then okay. So yeah, things are progressing nicely. :)
DTNC Vicious wrote:Bump. Welcome Back Sen. On another note I see some of you giving the new mod a hard time lol...not a fan favorite? Well I wasn't a fan favorite when I started my defcon forum career either :twisted:

You were outright annyoing, from the start, right into the face. :P The new mod tries to avoid showing any reason for annyoance. Whats annyoing about him is his obsession for spruceness. I wish I could lock you 2 into a room for a week.
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:46 pm

trickser wrote:Whats annoying about him is his obsession for spruceness.

Found that out the hard way.
trickser
level5
level5

Postby trickser » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:13 pm

Sicilian Hound wrote:
trickser wrote:Whats annoying about him is his obsession for spruceness.

Found that out the hard way.

I noticed your article was moved. :roll:. I really can't add anything to the discussion due to lack of information and interest to dig deeper into it. But it seems you put some nice effort into writing lots of your recents posts, it's quite enjoyable to read. Just wanted to let you know.

trickser wrote:
DTNC Vicious wrote:

You were outright annyoing, from the start, right into the face. :P

Hm, Vicious, hope I didn't insult you too much. You spammed the forums alot, but you are actually a nice guy.
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:02 am

trickser wrote:I noticed your article was moved. :roll:. I really can't add anything to the discussion due to lack of information and interest to dig deeper into it. But it seems you put some nice effort into writing lots of your recent posts, it's quite enjoyable to read. Just wanted to let you know.

Thanks, I try. :D Just finished my improvements on my Game Rec thread. Recordings, Statistics, & Mods thread has Mod downloads now, & some other cool Add-ons.

Return to “General”