UKRAINE??

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

queenofhearts
level1
level1

UKRAINE??

Postby queenofhearts » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:50 pm

Just watched this video on Vice.com and it looks like its getting pretty heavy.
http://www.vice.com/en_uk/vice-news/russian-roulette-the-invasion-of-ukraine-dispatch-eight
Anyone from here from Ukraine or nearby worried about whats been going on?
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Re: UKRAINE??

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:50 pm

Didn't the EU Union made a statement saying if Russia too direct action against the Ukraine that they would take a "Direct" response. Witch tells me Russia uses troops or what ever to take the Ukraine, that the EU Union would take "Direct" action against Russia.. :/

I could be wrong, I don't really have a reliable source of news like the BBC.
BUT I CAN TELL YOU THIS, America doesn't give a flying crap. Its maybe been on the American news once or twice here and there. Hence why I don't know much about what is going on over there in the Ukraine.
Laika
Site Admin

Postby Laika » Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:05 pm

Putin decides what happens there. I don't think he'll go past Crimea.
queenofhearts
level1
level1

Postby queenofhearts » Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:45 pm

there's been little news as well in NY like you say 60 seconds at the end of he news. I was wondering if it was really as serious as vice magazine seems to be reporting
R3D
level3
level3

Postby R3D » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:18 pm

Sicilian Hound wrote:.
BUT I CAN TELL YOU THIS, America doesn't give a flying crap. Its maybe been on the American news once or twice here and there. Hence why I don't know much about what is going on over there in the Ukraine.

Of course the american dont give a crap, they are just as evil as the filthy russians

Europe need to liberate them, like we did in 41
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:49 pm

Well from what I have heard in the US I would be rather nervous about Red Russia, especially if I was in Eastern Europe Countries. Just the fact that Putin said to Ukraine President Oleksandr Turchynov "Hand over your navy or we will take them from you." is to far.

You know (If I remember right) Hitler started his world domination plan when he started "invading" land that had strong German "Culture".
Not saying Putin is out for world domination, but it sure is a start for Putin!!! & I fully support the current sanctions on Russia. In-till Putin lets a real democratic republic set up and have Ukraine join the EU Union.
queenofhearts
level1
level1

Postby queenofhearts » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:12 pm

if this was 25 years ago (cold war) i am sure this would be more dangerous situation. But I don't think USA has the resources to fight russia due to gulf and Afganistan.
It seems to me like UK and northern ireland but I am no expert.
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:14 am

queenofhearts wrote:if this was 25 years ago (cold war) i am sure this would be more dangerous situation. But I don't think USA has the resources to fight russia due to gulf and Afganistan.
It seems to me like UK and northern ireland but I am no expert.

Indeed. I don't believe the US would get involved to much. But the UK definitely seems to be all "gung ho" on this.
(Been reading to ketch myself up on what is happening :p )
Baton101
level4
level4

Postby Baton101 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:20 am

I would like western democracy spreaded all over the world like we saw in Libya, Iraq, almost Siriya:). It can bring only prosperity learned and practiced for centuries(read:from the world creation as americans like to think due to heavy propaganda and low education system).

USA tried to get into Russia territory...but they miscalculated themselfs(I presume due to lack of good mathematic in schools).

Krim voted, 86% of people voted, and 97% voted YES. So whats that saying about USA who so likes freedom of speech and democracy?

I dont know what USA even doing on the old continent?Ah we can say they trying with desperate attempts to save in longterm their economy...but future is very dark for them. China is selling dollars, alot of countries starting to reject dollar as a instrument of paying, combined with ever raising debt USA economy need restart(read bankrupcy).

USA forces yesterday invaded neutral ship that transported oil form Libya...They know "western puppy" goverment in Libya lost all control, and that people are unhappy because dream of democracy only bringed them really low standard.

USA like a beast, realising more and more how they are screwed, is acting like a beast in trouble. Attacking more and more neutral countries all over the world. Like the fachists, and we know how fachists ended :mrgreen:

I dont expect from anyone who is from USA or Britain(and alot of other countries) to have any idea about real facts. Americans know only what media tells them.

To bad my country also joined the fachist club called NATO, so here media also are forwarding false information and propaganda. Most people are stupid, here also, in usa especially due to propaganda machine that has perfected during the years.

Also...when pro western fachist loaded sanctions on russia, stock market dropped by 10-20% in Russia so Russia simply buyed alot of companies. Its a brilliant move. Also EU cant afford sanctions against Russia since in reality it would infact represent sanctions on themselfs :mrgreen: . USA politics here is relative smart(noticed relative? :mrgreen: ) because they tends to provoke bad tensions between EU and Russia, weakining them both on economy plan.

eh sorry on bad english its the limited language but at least alot of people using it.
R3D
level3
level3

Postby R3D » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:41 am

Baton101 wrote:I would like western democracy spreaded all over the world like we saw in Libya, Iraq, almost Siriya:). It can bring only prosperity learned and practiced for centuries(read:from the world creation as americans like to think due to heavy propaganda and low education system).

USA tried to get into Russia territory...but they miscalculated themselfs(I presume due to lack of good mathematic in schools).

Krim voted, 86% of people voted, and 97% voted YES. So whats that saying about USA who so likes freedom of speech and democracy?

I dont know what USA even doing on the old continent?Ah we can say they trying with desperate attempts to save in longterm their economy...but future is very dark for them. China is selling dollars, alot of countries starting to reject dollar as a instrument of paying, combined with ever raising debt USA economy need restart(read bankrupcy).

USA forces yesterday invaded neutral ship that transported oil form Libya...They know "western puppy" goverment in Libya lost all control, and that people are unhappy because dream of democracy only bringed them really low standard.

USA like a beast, realising more and more how they are screwed, is acting like a beast in trouble. Attacking more and more neutral countries all over the world. Like the fachists, and we know how fachists ended :mrgreen:

I dont expect from anyone who is from USA or Britain(and alot of other countries) to have any idea about real facts. Americans know only what media tells them.

To bad my country also joined the fachist club called NATO, so here media also are forwarding false information and propaganda. Most people are stupid, here also, in usa especially due to propaganda machine that has perfected during the years.

Also...when pro western fachist loaded sanctions on russia, stock market dropped by 10-20% in Russia so Russia simply buyed alot of companies. Its a brilliant move. Also EU cant afford sanctions against Russia since in reality it would infact represent sanctions on themselfs :mrgreen: . USA politics here is relative smart(noticed relative? :mrgreen: ) because they tends to provoke bad tensions between EU and Russia, weakining them both on economy plan.

eh sorry on bad english its the limited language but at least alot of people using it.

well written baton but i disagree on that rusia just can take some land from their neighbors,
that makes them the same as the americans
Mr.Cows
level2
level2

Postby Mr.Cows » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:24 pm

You know Im with you Baton against the US propaganda and its double faced statements and standings, but this is clearly a Russian hoax to annex Crimea. Its more than obvious. Still US invasion of Iraq was times worse. I hope I get to murder all US govt politicians one day.
Mr.Cows
level2
level2

Postby Mr.Cows » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:35 pm

Sicilian Hound wrote:Well from what I have heard in the US I would be rather nervous about Red Russia, especially if I was in Eastern Europe Countries. Just the fact that Putin said to Ukraine President Oleksandr Turchynov "Hand over your navy or we will take them from you." is to far.

You know (If I remember right) Hitler started his world domination plan when he started "invading" land that had strong German "Culture".
Not saying Putin is out for world domination, but it sure is a start for Putin!!! & I fully support the current sanctions on Russia. In-till Putin lets a real democratic republic set up and have Ukraine join the EU Union.

About Hitler and his world conquering plans. Hitler never had ambitions for European War and even less WW. His ambitions developed after the early successes he had. For example Hitler made over 10 peace proposals to UK including restoring Poland to its current borders while only keeping the corridor to East-Prussia, free elections in Poland and full support on economical, military and diplomatic affairs to UK wherever they would need it. Only one who had ambitions for war in 30s was Soviet Union. Red army was built to fight in areas where infrastructure was well developed which means that it obviously was not built to fight in Russia. Red Army always expected to attack hence why there were only 20 pages about defense in 400 page field commanders manual.
Colytic
Site Admin

Postby Colytic » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:35 pm

Baton101 wrote:I dont expect from anyone who is from...Britain...to have any idea about real facts. [Britons] know only what media tells them.

This is ignorant, empty rhetoric.

Baton101 wrote:eh sorry on bad english its the limited language but at least alot of people using it.

No, it's your very limited usage of the language. Don't blame the ocean of expressive power that is English for your own lack of proficiency in speaking it.

@Deadcows

Indeed, his target was only really the USSR - certainly never a nation like Britain. But I think Hound still makes a good point that Putin is one to be wary of.
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:06 pm

Mr.Cows wrote:I hope I get to murder all US govt politicians one day.

You know Mr.Cows its not just you, its almost every US citizen. But you should not hate the US people, we have done nothing, if you want to hate the US, hate the government not the people, we hate the government too you know! (Again not speaking for every American, but a very big majority of us though.)

Not sure if you know what is going on here in the US. There is a lot of talk of change. In Milwaukee where I live there are riots, protest, and many other actions against the Government. To top it off we also went out and rioted on all major highways and bridges coming in and out of Milwaukee and shut down the city itself!. Its not just Milwaukee, it is everywhere in the US! We the people are ready for change, there is Revolution in air. Another Famous protest here in Wisconsin is when we basically shut down the state capital. I have personally been involved in all major protest and riots here in Wisconsin, Washington, and New York and along with millions of other people all around the US.

To give you an a example, the US government is allowing Business in Kansas to discriminate and turn away costumers on, race and sexual orientation.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/13/us/kansas-bill-same-sex-services/

Another thing is Obama is spending money like all US citizens shit gold bricks. But that is normal now a days. I can't wait till we rise up and take action!!!

I like to ask people:
How much longer will people take what our own government is doing to us?
I am not going to re-cap all the things that the Federal Government has done to us, is doing to us and will be doing to us in the future. But when will we the people reach the breaking point and take action? Our government is like a runaway train that is going to crash. It is not a matter of what if? But a matter of when the government has a revolution on there hands.
Ghost Division
level2
level2

Postby Ghost Division » Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:33 am

How much I wished to don't worry about dat shit. Ignorance is a blessing...
Well, based on nothing :lol:,(or in a 15 year old vision of the world) I guess western world, if put that way, wont do much shit about it. In fact I dont really care :P .( Judge me...)

@Sicilian "Well, based on nothing :lol: " I think nothing will happen on your country like a revolution with war and shit, but maybe a political change only. And I'd like to ask u guys who live there, what is going on there for so much disappointment with ur governement. I think as we call it here, u guys are "complaining with a full stomach", since I know for fucking sure that the rest of american continent (except canada) is in a very worse situation.

Whatever, I'm a teenager... :roll:

Return to “General”