UKRAINE??

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Colytic
Site Admin

Re: UKRAINE??

Postby Colytic » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:04 am

Laika_rus wrote:Because of previous merits, so to say. At least that's how I see it. That story was before you joined the forum.

I don't think I even ever visited in 2012, so I can see why I missed it.

But on the rights, the community did vote and you stated they were gone.
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:13 am

Colytic wrote:I don't think I even ever visited in 2012, so I can see why I missed it.
But on the rights, the community did vote and you stated they were gone.

It is over with Colytic, this happened awhile ago. Stop poisoning topics no one wants to see it.
Laika
Site Admin

Postby Laika » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:08 am

I said I'm no longer a mod, by mod I meant someone who decides on how community interacts within itself, e.g. censorship etc. I mostly ban spammers. For how exactly I use those rights, I answer directly to other admins only.
Colytic
Site Admin

Postby Colytic » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:48 pm

Laika_rus wrote:I said I'm no longer a mod, and by mod I meant someone who decides on how community interacts within itself, e.g. censorship question etc. I mostly ban spammers. Though yeah, I'm able to use rights however I want, as long as it fits into whatever trust admins have in me, namely bert and John.

I understand.

Sicilian Hound wrote:It is over with Colytic, this happened awhile ago. Stop poisoning topics no one wants to see it.

And that's enough pretending to speak for the everyone here and being an outright hypocrite.

This was very serious and the community reached a resolution on this. It would be worrying if it wasn't followed. I'm not trying to create animosity with Laika at all; this isn't a personal attack or an accusation.

If you still have a problem with this, may I request you take it up in private messages because I don't want to pull the Ukraine thread off again.
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:20 pm

Colyltic just keep quit, no one wants to hear it. It was a very bad day for everybody not just Laika. But no one is smart enough to realize that. When you bring that poison up on a thread, all your doing is bring back old wounds for everyone. No one wants to remember.

As Cows says:
Mr.Cows wrote:You are the only one who cares about Laika s cheating anymore. No one else does. Do you understand that? Keep it out of the forum since no one cares.
We have numerous topics and discussions about Laika s cheating. Go and spam your hate towards him there and don't poison every topic with your mindless insults.
Laika
Site Admin

Postby Laika » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:22 pm

Colytic
Site Admin

Postby Colytic » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:25 pm

You failed to address anything I said, and even provided a quote ridiculously out of context that actually proved yourself incorrect. Your train of thought is just unbelievable.

Now I already got the answer I was looking for and when I asked you to address me in private messages to prevent further derailing the thread, you continued and in public; which suggests you're just enjoying pretending to be a little hero in your arena of 'DEFCON politics'.
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:36 pm

Colytic wrote:You failed to address anything I said, and even provided a quote ridiculously out of context that actually proved yourself incorrect. .

I didn't even read what you said. I read the first sentence figured it was hate. I have a policy on the forums, I don't read anything posted by Endless, Rofl, Kudayta, Dante and anything related to Laikas cheating. Its the very reason why I been staying out of trouble lately on the forums. (:

Lastly, Group 6 & Me Messaged/Emailed every Admin (All of em I know) Including Mark & Chris 2 months ago to take down Group 6 thread. NOT even one Admin has read it yet. Even if you did get somewhere with this, A admin already decided this, this "case" is not going to get re opened. (I had to ask a Mod to take down the thread)

Edit:
I just finished reading what you said, & I still hold my position. It is over with. #1You won't get anywhere. #2 I am done talking about this subject and so should you, as you can see no one has even chimed in. #3 If you want to talk about it go to the appropriate thread, this topic is about Ukraine. (:
Last edited by Siсiliаn Ноundd on Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Colytic
Site Admin

Postby Colytic » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:31 pm

You 'figured it was hate'? That's just plain foolish behaviour. Shame on you.

Notice how no one is supporting you either. It's because this is an incendiary waste of time, and no one wants to touch it with a ten foot barge pole. Your misplaced sense of unquestionable moral authority is absurdly childish.

I know with certainty how I can reach an admin, by the way. Maybe you don't have that resourcefulness....now let's hope you have the wisdom to realize you are the only one prolonging this. I got my answer many posts ago.
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:09 am

Colytic wrote:You 'figured it was hate'? That's just plain foolish behaviour. Shame on you.

Notice how no one is supporting you either. It's because this is an incendiary waste of time, and no one wants to touch it with a ten foot barge pole. Your misplaced sense of unquestionable moral authority is absurdly childish.

I know with certainty how I can reach an admin, by the way. Maybe you don't have that resourcefulness....now let's hope you have the wisdom to realize you are the only one prolonging this. I got my answer many posts ago.

Bro no one gives a flying hoot. I am not going to arguing with you about this.

If you want to talk about it find the thread about it and complain there. Otherwise stop poisoning this thread.

★ ° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  .  * . .  ¸ .   °  ¸. * ● ¸ . ...somewhere   ° ☾ °  ¸. ● ¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. . ¸ . ● ¸    ★  ★☾ °★ .     .  °☆  . ● ¸ .   ★ ° .  • ○ ° ★  .       * .  ☾ °  ¸. ...in this universe* ● ¸     ° ☾ °☆  . * ¸.   ★ ★ ° . .    . ☾ °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★ ° :.  . • ○ °★  .  * .      .   °  . ● .    ° ☾ °☆  ¸.● .  ★  ★ ° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  .  * . .  ¸ .   °  ¸. * ● ¸ . ...no one   ° ☾ ★ ° . .    . ☾ °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★ ° :.  . • ○ ° ★  .  * .      .   °  . ● .    ° ☾ °☆  ¸.● .  ★  ★ ° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  .  * . .  ¸ .   °  ¸. * ● ¸ .    ° ☾ °  ¸. ● ¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. . ¸ . ● ¸    ★  ★☾ °★ .   ★ ° . .    . ☾ °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★ ° :.  . • ○ ° ★  .  * .    ...gives a crap   °  . ● .    ° ☾ °☆  ¸.● .  ★  ★ ° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  .  * . .  ¸ .   °  ¸. * ● ¸ .    ° ☾ °  ¸. ●
Mr.Cows
level2
level2

Postby Mr.Cows » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:29 am

Calm down. Sicilian he especially brought it out that it is not his intention to stir anything up, but you still kept insisting. Coly you are guilty too because you kept insulting him on this topic instead of taking this to PMs yourself.
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:29 pm

Mr.Cows wrote:Calm down. Sicilian he especially brought it out that it is not his intention to stir anything up, but you still kept insisting.

Hay I am just posting to post broski, I want to reach 1000 post to get the last level. 95 post to go! :mrgreen:
queenofhearts
level1
level1

Postby queenofhearts » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:25 pm

A Ukrainian security officer was killed and five others were wounded Sunday after special forces exchanged fire with a pro-Russia militia in an eastern Ukrainian city, Ukraine’s Interior Minister said. The skirmish was the first reported gun battle in eastern Ukraine, where armed pro-Russia groups have seized law-enforcement buildings throughout the region.

Ukraine’s Interior Minister Arsen Avakov said the Security Service officer was killed in Slovyansk, where a police station was seized Saturday by camouflaged armed men demanding autonomy from Kiev. Avakov said in a Facebook post that the men who seized buildings in Slovyansk opened fire on Ukrainian special forces sent to the city Sunday, the Associated Press reports. He also described the unrest as “Russian aggression.”

http://time.com/60729/ukraine-russia-firefight/
Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:14 pm

Sadly the ukrainan crisis suscribes to the imperialistic logic. I don't want to use old categoryes..but "they" use them.

I seen some of your ideas in this topic and, beyond the flames, I agree with many aspects but I disagree about the base argument: the idea to which Russia uses more violence than US and EU.

The imperialistic powers act following longtime logic.. In my vision in the last 20 years US is trying to surround Russia, and I consider the last american wars (Afganistan and Iraq) as attempts to 1) break a possible russian sphere of influence and to 2) prolong the unavoidable slow american decline (geopolitically and economically).
USA and Obama's government are negotiating the american decline.

Russia and Putin's administration are following the opposite idea: escape from the encirclement and try to return a superpower. That's the meaning of the Iranian and syrian friendships.

If we don't consider this logic we don't understand why US are "placing" the AEGIS stuff in Romania, Turkey and (in 2018) in Poland (and maybe in Denmark too). And Japan is ready to start the same, ever with the US partnership (while Korea refused it!). I remember when Russia asked for a unique system of defence (EU, US and Russia) but obviously it's not in Nato conveniences.

China is silently colonializing the rich African earth (colonializing it in the american way...with no flags and crowns but with companies, technicians and commandos) to insure the energy for the next two centuryes (energy for the industry and for the future military supremacy).

EU is trying to unite itself and become larger cause the european states know that in this era they can survive only become a unique superpower. EU is the reign of diplomacy..for many reasons that I abruptly abstract with "history".

Violence is the substance of these perspectives..Putin promotes a fake referendum in Crimea but only after that Mrs. Ashton assured money to the "oranges" in Ukraina.
The carpet shows democracy (EU) or defence of people (RU) but under the carpet the people is used..and any way is considered legal. Using maniples of neonazi and infiltrated cops inside the filoeuropeans (the democrats LOL!!) or paramilitary fanatics inside the filorussians (the comunists LOL!!).

EU consider friend a corrupted mafiosa as Iulia Timoshenko simply because they think to their future business..democracy is only the way to sell the idea, to buy our support.

If I have to talk in a geopolitical way.. Russia had no chances, it's reacting with violence to the US (and EU) violence. The fact that someone thinks that anyway the american way is different because people live better under the american protection.. it's a bad argument. I would like to know if this is true also in San Salvador, in Mexico, in Chile during the filoamerican dictature, in Uruguay in the '70s. We are luckily making use of a burglary, and our luck is in according to the unluck of anybody else.

While, if we want to talk free from this arguments, following our feelings and our willings of freedom and respect for the real people, for the life of every human..we can't follow regional, national, geopolitical goals, we can't submit our minds to a partial logic, to a group of interests of the ascendant class, we can't forget that we are brothers and sisters, and the complexity of the reality is not an excuse to forget it but a challenge to our willings.

Maybe Obama looks more cute than Putin...but it's only couture.
Mr.Cows
level2
level2

Postby Mr.Cows » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:49 pm

Since the crisis in the 1970's Nixon had to drop the gold standard and created alongside the APEC, what we call now the petrodollar. This was caused because of the Vietnam war, the US amounted huge debt. Created a credibility crisis, some countries asked their gold back and the US had to default so as not to loose its gold. The coming 10 years after that saw hyper-active inflation to be able to erode the debt.
The dollar survives only if 90% of oil production is commercialized in dollars, it is completely tied to this. Any rogue country wanting to do it in another currency weakens them and sets an ugly precedent.
Gadaffi was taken down because he wanted to introduce the golden dinar in Africa, endangering the dollar and the supply of resources from Africa. Saddam was taken down, because he started commercializing oil in euros. Iran got sanctions on its nuclear program, because they started commercializing oil in gold, even though they asked to develop peaceful nuclear program alongside the U.S.
It is something that China and Russia are thriving to do, the monetary system is controlled by the US with an iron grip. Russia and China aren't even going to play that game, they are going to switch to the gold standard again, or use gold as a currency.

Return to “General”