A simple and a major suggestion

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

idrinkpaint
level0

Postby idrinkpaint » Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:34 am

No wait! I can see it now... there's an option to switch between a FLAT map, a SPHERICAL map, and a CUBE map! Yeah! all with really VWOOSHY transitions, right. And they all reflect the galaxy and universe around them from the sea using loads of shaders and stuff. OOH OOH! And you have an option to see a cross section of the earth, so you can see all the pretty MAGMA!

AND you can zoom in SO FAR you can see a baby's FOOTPRINT in the sand. and IV can employ a few more people so that they can actually accurately recreate the entire world to that precision.

I know! THEN you can actually control the people! And see when they are hungry, and when they need the loo, and you can build their house from money they get when they go to work! Oh this is so exciting!

... :shock:
vooshy
level2
level2

Postby vooshy » Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:42 pm

Just because chris coded on theme park inc i doubt u can control the peoples illnesses or were you referring to other simulations...
Darksun
level5
level5

Postby Darksun » Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:18 pm

idrinkpaint wrote:No wait! I can see it now... there's an option to switch between a FLAT map, a SPHERICAL map, and a CUBE map! Yeah! all with really VWOOSHY transitions, right. And they all reflect the galaxy and universe around them from the sea using loads of shaders and stuff. OOH OOH! And you have an option to see a cross section of the earth, so you can see all the pretty MAGMA!

AND you can zoom in SO FAR you can see a baby's FOOTPRINT in the sand. and IV can employ a few more people so that they can actually accurately recreate the entire world to that precision.

I know! THEN you can actually control the people! And see when they are hungry, and when they need the loo, and you can build their house from money they get when they go to work! Oh this is so exciting!

... :shock:

I don't see why you're taking the piss like this. The idea of taking into account the polar regions is perfectly sensible
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:53 pm

Darksun wrote:
idrinkpaint wrote:--==<snip>==--

I don't see why you're taking the piss like this. The idea of taking into account the polar regions is perfectly sensible

Yes, but look at his nick... He drinks paint. There is bound to be something wrong with him. Paint is not healthy.

xander
RabidZombie
level5
level5

Postby RabidZombie » Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:51 pm

idrinkpaint wrote:a CUBE map!

Now THERE is a good idea. Patent'd!!

Return to “General”