63%
Virus " Hugo Chavez's skullfuck"
38%

Total votes: 8
Grandstone
level2
level2

Postby Grandstone » Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:55 pm

For explaining the KingAI thing. I was needlessly getting offended because I thought you thought I had been a lurker for a while, which would make you think I ought to have known KingAI's conversational tics.

That said, I've been having a bad day because there's a paper I need to write and I don't know how to start without going all over the place with it.
shinygerbil
level5
level5
Location: Out, finding my own food. Also, doing the shinyBonsai Manoeuvre(tm)

Postby shinygerbil » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:54 am

What I'm desperate to know is, why people insist on calling him KingAI when it's clearly KingAl.
ChileanSuperpower
level2
level2

Postby ChileanSuperpower » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:56 am

i will post the story in another topic but here you can write your opinions about it.
Actually i am planing to do a "cast", you know, what characters i will put in the story
Here is the list

Characters list
Mario
Bowser
Peach
Luigi
Wario
Waluigi
Daisy
Bowser Jr.
Yoshi
Admiral Edox
Victor Crushevko
Ben Hogwarts
Gabanha Mosse
Robert Madhause
Yukito Sharu
TecnoTorpe Sistem T.T.S ( my version of W.O.R.P, that cames from the word "torpe" or "clumsy" in spanish)
Character's description

(for the mario characters isn't necesary)

Admiral Edox: "superpower" that represents southamerica, central america and Mexico. Like he has an ambition of world's domination, he accepts to help Bowser just to complete his own evil plans, manipulating Bowser as he can.

Victor Crushevko: superpower that represents Rusia. Is a general who is a bit naive and caprice who instead can be really nice sometimes,when he feels that everything is under control.

Ben Hogwarts: superpower that represents Europe, even England. He is a british general who is obsesed with nukes, carriers and scale model ships that likes to ensamble every time when he can.

Gabanha Mosse: superpower that represents Africa. Selfish and careless obesesive maniac with plastic soldiers toys and ancient masai weapons like spears and shields, who knows when he will push the "red button"?

Robert Madhause:represents USA. Is a general who likes plants and flowers, but a bit paranoid, so when any kind of "mistaken menace" like a bird flying across in the front of a radar can finish in a automatic mashine guns mess or something worse .

Yukito Sharu:represents Asia, even Japan. Is like Robert Madhause if we are talking about paranoid persons, but he is an easy-going one.... If he haven't a katana in his hands!
Last edited by ChileanSuperpower on Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
All American Mobster
level4
level4

Postby All American Mobster » Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:04 am

shinygerbil wrote:What I'm desperate to know is, why people insist on calling him KingAI when it's clearly KingAl.

Maybe they are thinking of him as 'King of A1 sauce or something. Nothing against you KingAl, just thinking out loud

-$tanley
ChileanSuperpower
level2
level2

Postby ChileanSuperpower » Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:12 am

-.-. just leave that..... who liked the characters list? have suggestions?
All American Mobster
level4
level4

Postby All American Mobster » Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:13 am

Wheres Mr. Nuke?

-$tanley
ChileanSuperpower
level2
level2

Postby ChileanSuperpower » Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:17 am

i changed my mind about Mr.Nuke..... that's why it's different. In the story i will put some references to Xander ( just for fun and respet)
KingAl
level5
level5

Postby KingAl » Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:32 am

All American Mobster wrote:Maybe they are thinking of him as 'King of A1 sauce or something. Nothing against you KingAl, just thinking out loud

-$tanley

Well, I'm normally deeply offended by being associated with condiments, but I'll let it slide this time.
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here: this is the War Room!
Ultimate Uplink Guide
Latest Patch
Pox
level5
level5

Postby Pox » Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:39 am

I've always read it as AL... AI didn't really jump to mind upon seeing it. :P
microchip08
level5
level5

Postby microchip08 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:32 pm

shinygerbil wrote:What I'm desperate to know is, why people insist on calling him KingAI when it's clearly KingAl.

Sorry...

Notes to self:

Xander is to be called "xander"
KingAI is to be called "KingAl"

Aargh! Too confusing.... MORNINGTON CRESCENT! (mwahahaha)
hobophobe
level1
level1

Postby hobophobe » Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:16 am

I vote you do both but I think if I had to choose I would go with the skullfuck one.

Return to “General”